Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: multiple)

• Joffm
25 Aug 2023 17:59 - 25 Aug 2023 18:00
You are using "multiple" question.
So each subquestion can be selected or not. Therefore there is no weighting.

So how do you want to calculate your score?
Of course you can check which subquestions were selected and take the "highest". What is it? The one with the highest subquestion code?
Here an example:

How do you want to calculate?
  • Episteme Investigación e Intervención Social
  • Episteme Investigación e Intervención Social's Avatar
25 Aug 2023 17:45 - 25 Aug 2023 17:47
How to score the higher value in multiple choice questions in an equation was created by Episteme Investigación e Intervención Social
Hi Lime Comunity,

I have a question about how to make an equation. I have a scale that needs to be scored as it follows: For each item, add the highest weight selected. If more than one answer is selected, use the highest. Sum all the items.
I don't know how to make the equation to select just to sum the highest value of each question.

Also I can't select the survey as valoration so I don't have the possibility of having same values for different answers as this:

instead of this, for example: 

I attached the .LSS with some question examples of the scale.

File Attachment:

File Name: 546391_ADI...25-2.lss
File Size:54 KB

Thank you very much!
  • Joffm
25 Aug 2023 16:17
Replied by Joffm on topic Autocomplete multiple short text
Hi,
this script works without any changes (only copy/paste from the post before) in 2.73

Here shown with the "ubuntu orange" template.

And also in 2.06. without any changes

Only in versions before, like 1.92 you have to enter the questionID manually (Expression Manager was not implemented)

Only for information

Joffm
  • brais24
25 Aug 2023 12:56
Replied by brais24 on topic Autocomplete multiple short text
Ok, it works without changing the ID, i suposse is a new feature since Limesurvey 2.72, on that version you have to indicate the question ID manually.

Thanks for the help.
  • Lime75
25 Aug 2023 12:13 - 25 Aug 2023 12:16
Version 3.23.6+200929
Votre propre serveur ou LimeSurvey Cloud : propre serveur
Thème : personnalisé à partir de LimeSurvey BootStrap Vanilla
==================

Bonjour, je cherche à envoyer une confirmation par mail aux répondants sans invitations.
J'ai bien lu différents sujets de ce forum et suivi les instructions qui fonctionnent très bien.

Je bloque sur le point suivant :
Le répondant indique son email dans un champ qui fait partie d'un Multiple Zone de texte court.
Sur la page Notifications & donnée > "envoyer une notification simple par courriel à :" je ne parviens pas à trouver quel code indiquer.
Le code de ma question est "ID"
le code de ma sous-question est "Mail"
J'ai essayé 
{ID[Mail].shown}
{ID_Mail.shown}
{ID_D.shown} (car c'est ma 4e sous question)

J'ai testé en isolant la question dans un "Zone de texte court", indiqué et ça fonctionne en mettant {Mail.shown}

J'ai aussi cherché dans [url] manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager/fr [/url] > Qcode Variable Naming
Avez vous une idée ?
  • Joffm
25 Aug 2023 11:17 - 25 Aug 2023 11:18
Replied by Joffm on topic Autocomplete multiple short text
Hi, I do not see a severe issue with your script.
Except:
a. The variable {QID} is a LimeSurvey system variable that always contains the actual questionID.
Therefore you should not change it.

b. Did you copy the script from a pdf or so?
You should not do this. There is always the chance that it contains some (hidden) HTML garbage.

c. You did not address the subquestions

Well, here the working script
Code:
<link href="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.12.1/themes/base/jquery-ui.css" rel="stylesheet" /><script src="https://code.jquery.com/ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
  $(document).ready(function() {
    $('#question{QID} input[type="text"]:eq(0)').autocomplete({
      minLength: 1,
      source: ["Adalbert Ameise", "Berta Biber", "Carlo Chinchilla", "Doris Dachs", "Emil Eidechse", "Florian Flamingo", "Gabriele Gnu", "Horst Habicht"]
    });
    $('#question{QID} input[type="text"]:eq(1)').autocomplete({
      source: ["Adalbert Ameise", "Berta Biber", "Carlo Chinchilla", "Doris Dachs", "Emil Eidechse", "Florian Flamingo", "Gabriele Gnu", "Horst Habicht"]
    });
    $('#question{QID} input[type="text"]:eq(2)').autocomplete({
    });
  });
</script>

You see the "eq(x)"? Here you address the subquestion, starting with 0.

By the way: Which script did you use before? The one that on your opinion doesn't work in version 5.x.

Joffm
  • brais24
25 Aug 2023 09:09
Autocomplete multiple short text was created by brais24
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.35
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
Survey theme/template: Vanilla
==================
Hi, I update my LS from version 3 to version 5.6.35 and i have to adapt an old survey.

That survey have a multiple short text quetion with an autocomplete script that make appear an autocomplete options as you write.

On this new version that script seems to not work, so i try to look for other to implement on this version of LS.

I tried the option you can see on my attached file, an option wich i found on the forum, but i cant make it work.

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...3813.lss
File Size:30 KB

I want to make an script wit a list of values that appear as you write.

Can you help me to adapt the script please? Or tell me how to do this.

Thank you.
  • Joffm
25 Aug 2023 08:19
Replied by Joffm on topic Ranking and subselection of items.
Hi,
use "multiple" questions and "array filter".
Read the manual about "question types"
[url] manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_Multiple_choice/en [/url]

Joffm
  • Joffm
23 Aug 2023 15:14

basically, i have 4 sum values (both numerical input questions) and i need sum them for a 5th result be viewyd by the respondents.

I do not understand this.

Here you get two solutions,
1. multiple numerical input  with two different ways to display the sum.

2. Array(text)

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...8782.lss
File Size:34 KB

As said before, send the lss export.

Joffm

• brais24
23 Aug 2023 15:00
Replied by brais24 on topic Different versions
Well, that make me to have a most clear idea, but i think is a little bit confuse, have multiple versions of the same platform.

Thanks joffm.
  • Mazi
22 Aug 2023 23:20
Replied by Mazi on topic Automatic reminders

Your LimeSurvey version: 3.28.67 (230728)
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi,

Is it possible configure reminders for sending automatically?

Thanks.

An easy to use plugin for automatically sending (multiple) reminders to people who have not answered your survey yet is available at  survey-consulting.com/product/automatica...end-email-reminders/ .

The advantage is that those reminders can be sent in batches. That reduces the likelihood of your emails being treated as spam (check survey-consulting.com/how-to-prevent-lim...ing-treated-as-spam/ for more details.
We also use this tool ( survey-consulting.com/product/automatica...d-email-invitations/ ) for sending email invitations because of having faced spam problems multiple times.
  • felixfelix
22 Aug 2023 11:20
Bonjour,

Merci pour ta réponse. Je n'ai pas encore regardé ce qu'il était possible de faire avec ce gestionnaire custom, mais de prime à bord, ça me parait très compliqué pour faire quelque chose que je pensais "simple".

J'imagine que je ne suis pas le seul a vouloir un comportement comme je le décris. Tu sais s'il y a des exemples sur lesquels je pourrais m'appuyer?

Félix
  • LeshyNL
22 Aug 2023 10:39
Replied by LeshyNL on topic proxy voting
This sounds like a pretty complicated and convoluted setup, and as far as I know, LimeSurvey does not support multiple users filling out the same survey – especially only partially.

We also use LimeSurvey in a setup where we deal with proxy votes, but we handle that outside of LimeSurvey. Proxies are collected in advance and users who have been proxied to vote on behalf of another user simply get access to more than one copy of the survey to fill out (one on their own behalf, and x on behalf of other users).

I don't know exactly what the requirements of your process are, but it might be good to look at simplifying that. Should you find a tool that does handle your requirements, feel free to share which one – it would be interesting to know about it.
  • DenisChenu
22 Aug 2023 08:35
Pas directement,

En fait pour ce type de quizz (réponse multiple) : la méthode peut être différente (j'ai du il faut uniquement que les bonnes réponses soient cochées pour avoir les points, sinon 0).

Ici tu dois fare tes propres calculs avec le gestionnaire d'expression et ne pas utiliser le système intégré.
manual.limesurvey.org/ExpressionScript_E...Quick_start_guide/en
  • brais24
21 Aug 2023 13:47
Overwrite users was created by brais24
Your LimeSurvey version: 3.25
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
Survey theme/template:Fruity
==================
Good morning, my question today is if i can overwrite some attributes of a participants using a CSV file, for example, i want to change the attribute field "Resend email" for "yes" to "no", on multiple users (I know the massive edit feature, but im talking to select and click more than 200 participants, i want to avoid that), i can do it if before y delete completely the database and import all again with the changes, but my question is if i can do that without deleting the participants before, i try to do it but Limesurvey say that is no possible to do it because of the TOKEN is duplicated.

¿There is a way to change an attribute value for multiple participants without deleting the participants before?

Thanks for the answers.
Displaying 601 - 615 out of 761 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose