Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Unable to select multiple choice answers

• DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 10 months ago #137322 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Unable to select multiple choice answers
Yes but, Skeletonquest is not 2.50 ready.

None of the user template are 2.50 ready actually.
And more : i really dislike the new HTML produced for a lot of question type, the solution to do the views is a solution, but i, actually, don't think it's the best solution ....

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
More
7 years 10 months ago #137327 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Unable to select multiple choice answers
@Denis: I thought I have read somewhere that with a certain file the old ones can be run as well. I might have understood this wrong.

What would you change in the way the new html is produced? At the end this is still an open source project. So it should be possible to adapt this. But then, once something like this is implemented, other might have built their templates on this base and if we chance it again, we have more chaos...

But there are currently so many changes, I think we should do it right for once.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• DenisChenu
More
7 years 10 months ago #137335 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Unable to select multiple choice answers
Hi holch,

The 2.06 template work, but style and some tother part are completely broken ....

You can use own views in template now , but really : i don't think it's a good way .....

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose