Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

validation - minimum answer

• tammo
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
7 years 10 months ago #138156 by tammo
Replied by tammo on topic validation - minimum answer
Denis, your remark made me think (of course...): do you know of an architecture where the core of LS could prescribe a really default template and where all custom template would be done by using the default template and overrides in the custom template?

Tammo

Tammo ter Hark at Respondage
For Limesurvey reporting, education and customized themes
respondage.nl
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 10 months ago #138160 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic validation - minimum answer

tammo wrote: Denis, your remark made me think (of course...): do you know of an architecture where the core of LS could prescribe a really default template and where all custom template would be done by using the default template and overrides in the custom template?

Tammo

Hi Tammo,

Yes : i really think a real template/theming system can be
Final template EXTEND own template EXTEND another template EXTEND default template.

BUT : it's my point of view, i do a feature request , i put some remark on actual system (for example : no core JS file for slider in 2.50, have core JS file in 2.06 ..: always). I don't think it's the way the development goes actually ....

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose