Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Adding comments after participants complete a survey

• jgpestana
  • jgpestana's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #141102 by jgpestana
Hello team:

I'm trying to use LimeSurvey to run a certification program. The organizations interested in getting certified must answer a questionary (survey). Then, we will send an auditor to each organization's headquarter to check the veracity of the answers. We would like the auditor could add a comment (text) on every answer while is doing the job. It implies to add comments or notes in a survey already taken by the participants. How can we do this with LimeSurvey?

Thanks in advance.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 6 months ago #141110 by tpartner
See this post about revisiting a survey - www.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-w...ted-over-time#141059

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
7 years 6 months ago #141201 by Mazi
One solution is to have a hidden question at the very beginning and then adding text questions as needed. If that first question is empty, the text questions can be hidden by conditions. To make them visible for your staff, you can populate the hidden question by URL.
Check Tony's link about options to re-enter a survey.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com
  • jgpestana
More
7 years 5 months ago #142653 by jgpestana
Thanks, I saw the post. I think we can add a hidden question at the end of the survey. If the participant complete the survey then the auditor could receive an email with the link to answer the hidden question and complete the survey. Is it possible?

Let me explain a bit what we are trying to get from the system. We need to find some workaround to avoid the auditor can change some participants' answers. His only duty should be checking the veracity of the participants' answers and write a conclusion to provide information to another limesurvey user (let's call it Admin) who is going to take the final decision.

All the ideas you can provide will be very welcome!!! It is the first time we use LimeSurvey

Thanks in advance.
PD: Limesurvey is great.
  • jgpestana
More
7 years 5 months ago #142774 by jgpestana
Any ideas?

Thanks
More
7 years 5 months ago #142780 by jelo

jgpestana wrote: TWe need to find some workaround to avoid the auditor can change some participants' answers.

Well, reentering the same survey will allow changing answers from the participant.

Perhaps the answer fields from the participants can be set to readonly via Javascript or CSS. It still would be possible to change data (since the readonly would be browserbased), when the auditor has a bad intention or the browser is buggy.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose