[HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 mois 6 jours - il y a 11 mois 6 jours #145940 par markusfluer
markusfluer a créé le sujet : [HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken
It is possible to hide or show questions depending on the local time.
For example the following statement makes a question only visible between 8 am and 8 pm.
(date('H') >= 8) and (date('H') <= 20)

There is a whole lot of possibilities with this date filter. A.e. show questions only on thursdays, or only in july.
Or every day another question to rule out automatic surveytaking.

These relevance-equation also work on subquestions.
Dernière édition: il y a 11 mois 6 jours par markusfluer.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: holch, tpartner, Ben_V, Deusdeorum

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 mois 6 jours #145946 par holch
holch a répondu au sujet : [HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken
Great: I have seen a few of those posts where there is actually no question, but a "how to" for something. These posts are very useful for many, but I have two points:
- It would be great to have this in the manual (and a link from this post to it)
- Write "How to:" in front of the title, because this would be great to know what the topic is about and to find it again.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 mois 6 jours #145947 par holch
holch a répondu au sujet : [HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken
Maybe we should have a "How to" section in the forum.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 mois 6 jours - il y a 11 mois 6 jours #145949 par DenisChenu
DenisChenu a répondu au sujet : [HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Dernière édition: il y a 11 mois 6 jours par DenisChenu. Raison: first link with howto inside link

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!