Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: test)

• lapuserls
03 Apr 2024 10:35
Lieber Joffm,

ja das kann gut sein, dass das so direkt nie geschrieben wurde. Habe es mir wohl aus mehreren Beiträgen zusammengebastelt, weil das Ursprungsproblem war, dass mir eben diese "other" Antworten immer (auch wenn nicht ausgewählt) als Button angezeigt wurden, auch ohne Text...

Aber nichts desto trotz, ich danke dir, die Sache mit !is_empty funktioniert jetzt einwandfrei!!

ad Keinen Sport treiben: Ja genau, diese Frage wird nur gestellt, wenn davor schon klar ist, dass die Person dort hingeht und auch dann sind die Antwortoptionen sehr breit aufgestellt. Man kann also auch "unsportlich" sein ;-)

Zur Bedingung von C10 ein Beispiel:
Wird in B10 (hier werden Aktivitäten im Wald in ganz Ö abgefragt) ausgewählt, dass nur Laufen gegangen wird, erscheint B11 gar nicht mehr. Man muss also nicht präzisieren, welche Wintersportart ausgeübt wird, da dies nicht gewählt wurde. Damit erübrigt sich die Frage in C10 (hier wird jetzt das "Lieblingsgebiet" in Ö abgefragt) nach der Haupttätigkeit, da generell nur eine Tätigkeit ausgeübt wird.

Der user könnte aber bei B10 nur Wintersport angeben und bei B11 dann nur Rodeln angeben. Auch dann ist die Frage nach der Haupttätigkeit nicht mehr notwendig.

Sobald er aber zB Laufen und Rodeln geht, brauche ich C10 wieder.

Vielleicht hätte ich B10 und B11 auch in einer Frage verpacken können, weiß aber leider nicht wie ich das hinbekomme, dass Rodeln, Langlaufen etc. erst ausklappt, wenn Wintersport angeklickt wird. Und ein Sonstiges für den Wintersport braucht es ja auch noch.. Dachte daher mit zwei Fragen ist es einfacher.

Lange Rede kurzer Sinn: mit der Bedingung bei C10
(count(that.B10)>1) OR ((B10_3=="Y") AND (count(that.B11)>1))
klappt es nicht. Da erscheint C10 gar nicht mehr :-(

Würde mich freuen, wenn du mir dabei noch helfen könntest!

Liebe Grüße!
  • linuxhooligan
03 Apr 2024 04:26
Thank you very kindly for the follow up. I will try to answer your questions as best as I can.

1) Why do you use alphanumerical codes and have to use this equation?

ANSWER: I am not sure I understand the question. Alphanumeric let's me read the equation at a glance. So A01 reads out as ANSWER01 and I know that "A03",2,0 means If answer03 is selected the value is 2 otherwise 0. I don't see how a simple sum equation can work on an array question whose value is different depending on the selected response. I may have not understood the documentation, of course.

I am totally open to suggestions and additional reading or consideration, feel free to share and critique. And thank you for this type of question, I do appreciate learning about how best to think about these things.

2) What are your 30 fields?

In the sample quiz, on the second page I have 3 questions labeled RPTQ04, RPTQ03, RPTQ02. They are purely used to display text information and their visibility is controlled by the equation in the Condition field for each question. Their purpose is to communicate to the user something about their results and only one of the three is displayed based on their score.

I have 30 of those to either display or not display. I want to only display 6 of the 30 based on top scores and cannot figure out how to do the math + comparison to test if each question is part of the top 6 scores.

3) Your suggestion for calculation is intriguing. I think I can visualise a way to start working on this. I appreciate this very much!

If anyone happens by this question before I post updates please feel free to make additional suggestions, I am looking to learn and discuss. If I figure out how to do it I will post the solution.

Joffm, thank you very kindly for the deep response and for taking the time to load up the quiz and share your questions and insights with me. That is very valuable and greatly appreciated.
  • Joffm
02 Apr 2024 23:04 - 02 Apr 2024 23:04

Oder deutest Du hier an, dass es einen leichteren Weg gibt meine ganzen Bilder einzufügen: "...empfiehlt sich der Export (*.txt)  und Weiterbearbeitung in Excel". Das habe ich nicht ganz verstanden.

Genau. Damit geht so etwas "Rubbel die Kabess"
Ich beziehe mich auf diesen - kurzen - Artikel im Handbuch
[url] manual.limesurvey.org/Display/Export_sur...es_format_.28.txt.29 [/url]

Du hast ja sicher schon gesehen, dass es außer dem lss export auch einen TAB-separated Export *.txt gibt.
Gut, den kann man ja in Excel einlesen, darin "herumfuhrwerken", ihn wieder speichern und wieder importieren.
Beim Import wird ja außer "lss" "lsa" auch "txt" akzeptiert.

Zeige ich Dir später einmal.

Joffm

• Help123
02 Apr 2024 21:57 - 02 Apr 2024 22:05
Replied by Help123 on topic Eine Bilderschleife mit Limesurvey kreieren
Guten Abend Joffm,

tut mir Leid für die verspätete Antwort. Ich habe mir über die Feiertage eine Auszeit von Limesurvey genommen.

Tausend Dank für deine Mühe und wow das funktioniert ja wirklich, da hast Du Limesurvey ja ganz schön ausgetrickst. Danke auch für das Video! Das macht alles noch viel verständlicher. Das Problem mit den randomisierten Fragegruppen wäre dadurch auf jeden Fall gelöst.

So wie es mir scheint bleibt es mir aber nicht erspart für alle Bilder eine Fragegruppe zu erstellen und die Bilder einzeln in die Frage zu platzieren. Das dauert leider super lange. Oder deutest Du hier an, dass es einen leichteren Weg gibt meine ganzen Bilder einzufügen: "...empfiehlt sich der Export (*.txt)  und Weiterbearbeitung in Excel". Das habe ich nicht ganz verstanden.

Und weil ich es nicht genug sagen kann nochmal vielen, lieben Dank Joffm!

Ich wünsche noch weiterhin einen schönen Abend.
  • linuxhooligan
02 Apr 2024 21:35 - 02 Apr 2024 21:37
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 5.6.55+240220
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================

I am deploying a number of surveys and on the last page of the survey I provide the user with a graph of their results using Chartjs and then dispaly one of about 5 questions based on their score to provide them some information about their results.  The display of the question is handled by the Condition field and usually has some Expression script such as this:

{
(((!is_empty(MATHtotal.NAOK) && (MATHtotal.NAOK >= 19)) and (!is_empty(MATHtotal.NAOK) && (MATHtotal.NAOK <= 24))))
}

I have a new survey coming up that on the last page will need to display the top 6 scoring questions out of the 30 being tested for.  I am trying to conceptualize what the Condition field Experssionscript might need to look like in order to write the script to set the display value accordingly.  So, we are gathering data on 30 individual variables and on the last page all 30 variables have their own question that displays some information about the variable, of which we need to show the top 6 scoring questions.

Can someone clue me in, perhaps with pseudocode, on how this might be achieved?  I am drawing a blank on this one for some reason and need to get a pointer on how to start thinking about this.

Thanks.

• DenisChenu
02 Apr 2024 15:33
Replied by DenisChenu on topic LimeSurvey très lent
Réponse de @riqcles toujours pris pour un enquiquineur qui fait de la pub pour son entreprise !

Désolé pour le temps, il fallait que je remette en fonction mon pc de test. Donc, impossible de reproduire les problèmes de lenteurs en V6 comme en V5. Pour les l'import des invités, c'est aussi pareil en V3). Voici les informations sur les serveur en V3 et V6 : LimeSurvey version 6.4.11 LimeSurvey build 240304 Operating system Linux serveurIntranet 3.10.0-1160.105.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Dec 7 15:39:45 UTC 2023 x86_64 PHP version 8.2.14 Web server name 192.168.56.113 Web server software Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/8.2.14 Web server info Database driver pgsql Database driver version 9.2.24 Database server info PID: 7250; Client Encoding: UTF8; Is Superuser: on; Session Authorization: postgres; Date Style: ISO, DMY Database server version 15.5 V5 : Version de LimeSurvey 5.6.57 240312 Système d’exploitation Linux serveurIntranet 3.10.0-1160.105.1.el7.x8

• DenisChenu
02 Apr 2024 15:32
Replied by DenisChenu on topic LimeSurvey très lent

Est-ce qu'en faisant ça, il peut y avoir des effets de bord ?

Le questionnaire ne sera pas à jour dans les menus etc… après avoir ajouté une question ou modifié un code (en termes de logique) pour l'administrateur (sa session n'est pas à jour) . À voir : quand tu ajoutes une question, elle apparait dans le menu ?
Pour mettre la logique à jour : lancer un test avec newtest=Y ou le fichier de logique.

• Headway-Advisory
02 Apr 2024 10:17
Bonjour merci pour votre réponse et votre aide.

Je ne connaissais pas le filtre de question dédié. Je dois rentrer ce code dans le texte des sous-questions ?

Pour la Q3, je n'ai encore rien fait, c'est justement là où j'étais bloquée. Mais j'essaie de construire un tableau qui reprend les éléments classés de la Q2. Mais j'ai en effet fait ce que vous proposez en faisant {Q3_1.shown}, ça ne fonctionnait pas étant donné que ma Q2 proposait déjà des sous-questions avec .shown. Donc quand j'ai testé le questionnaire, les modalités de réponse étaient mes codes, et non pas le nom des formations. J'espère que c'est un peu plus clair.

D'après vos réponses, j'imagine alors que :
-Pour ma Q2, je vais utiliser le array_filter
-Pour ma Q3, je vais utiliser le .shown qui devrait marcher su ma Q2 est codée avec le array_filter ?
  • Joffm
01 Apr 2024 15:40
Replied by Joffm on topic Videoeinbettung in Version 3.23.1+200825
Hallo, Laura

Gerne als Schritt für Schritt-Anleitung

Die möchtest Du nicht haben. 
Da es eine Uni-Installation ist, kannst Du gar nichts machen.

Eine Lösung wäre, Du
  • mietest Dir bei einem Provider ein Hosting-Paket (bei Strato, IONOS, Hetzner, wie sie alle heißen); bekommt man schon für € 5.00 / Monat.
  • mit einem ftp-Client lädst Du LimeSurvey dort hoch und installierst es.
  • erstellst dort Deine Umfrage
  • mit dem ftp-Client oder der Oberfläche des Hosting-Paketes lädst Du Deine Videos in den "files"-Ordner Deiner Umfrage.
  • führst die Umfrage von dort durch.
Auf diese Weise hast Du alle Freiheiten.

Zweibeste Lösung:
Du mietest Dir eins der bei der LimeSurvey GmbH gehosteten Pakete.
Bei Deinen ca. 350 MB (18x ca. 20MB) an Videos musst Du dann aber schon das "Expert"-Paket nehmen.
[url] www.limesurvey.org/de/preise [/url]
Mit dem Studentenrabatt wären das so €170.00 für das Jahr.

Zurückkommend auf "Die möchtest Du nicht haben" wäre die beste Lösung,  Du findest einen freundlichen LimeSurvey-Admin Deiner Uni, der Dir die Videos per ftp in den Ordner schiebt. 
Es kann ja sein, dass die Uni hier auch eine Beschränkung einbaut, damit die Studenten nicht mit "intelligenter Gewalt" das Ding fluten.
Bei einer Kollegin an Gott weiß welcher Uni hat es schon funktioniert, dass der Admin dies durchgeführt hat.

Unabhängig davon frage ich mich, wie ein so kurzes Video eine solche Größe haben kann.
Mit welcher Auflösung sind sie denn aufgenommen worden?

Sei's drum.
Du hast ja zwei funktionierende Beispiele, die Du eigentlich nur "mit Fleisch füllen musst".
Bei den übrigen Sachen können wir nicht wirklich helfen. Dies ist von Deinen Gegebenheiten abhängig.

Joffm
  • DenisChenu
01 Apr 2024 11:27

Bonjour Joffm,

J'ai lu la documentation dont vous me donnez le lien, mais sans parvenir à la mettre en oeuvre :
  1. j'ai ajouté une question "Equation" dans mon questionnaire
  2. je ne sais pas ce qui est désigné par "Paramètre de la question" ; j'ai donc essayé de placer {ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL} dans le champ équation de la partie "Logique", sans résultat. Est-ce qu'il faut le mettre ailleurs ?
Merci par avance.

En théorie : cela devait bien fonctionner. Tu as bien mis la question équation à la fin ?
Tu peux tester en affichant  {ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL} dans le texte du dernier groupe pour voir si tu as quelquechose ?
Attention : cela ne fonctionne que pour les futures réponses : cela ne revient pas en arrière.

• grace99
29 Mar 2024 18:55
It appears that you've set up a LimeSurvey instance on your Ubuntu 20.04 server running Apache, and while the admin panel works fine, accessing other parts of the application results in a White Screen of Death (WSoD) with an Internal Server Error. Despite checking the Apache error log, you couldn't find any meaningful information.Given your setup and symptoms, it's likely that the issue lies within your Apache configuration or potentially with how PHP is handling requests for LimeSurvey. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:
  1. Check PHP Error Logs: Although you've checked the Apache error log, it's also essential to inspect PHP error logs. These logs might provide more specific details about the error encountered by PHP when accessing the other parts of LimeSurvey. You can typically find PHP error logs in
    Code:
    /var/log/php/
    or similar directories, depending on your PHP configuration.
  2. Enable Display Errors: Temporarily enable PHP error display to see if any errors are being generated when accessing the problematic parts of LimeSurvey. You can do this by setting
    Code:
    display_errors = On
    in your
    Code:
    php.ini
    file. Remember to turn this off once you've resolved the issue, as displaying errors in a production environment can pose security risks.
  3. Check LimeSurvey Logs: LimeSurvey might have its own logging mechanism. Look for any log files within the LimeSurvey directory or consult its documentation to enable logging if it's not already enabled. These logs could provide valuable insights into what's causing the Internal Server Error.
  4. Verify Rewrite Rules: Your Apache configuration includes rewrite rules to redirect HTTP traffic to HTTPS. Ensure that these rules are not causing conflicts with LimeSurvey's routing or URL structure. You might need to adjust these rules or LimeSurvey's configuration accordingly.
  5. Verify Directory Permissions: Double-check that the directory permissions for your LimeSurvey installation are correctly set. The Apache user (
    Code:
    www-data
    on Ubuntu) should have appropriate permissions to read files and execute scripts within the LimeSurvey directory.
  6. Update LimeSurvey Configuration: Review LimeSurvey's configuration files (
    Code:
    config.php
    or similar) to ensure that they are correctly configured for your server environment, including the base URL and any other relevant settings.
  7. Test with a Minimal Configuration: Temporarily disable any customizations or third-party plugins/extensions in LimeSurvey to isolate the issue. If LimeSurvey works without these customizations, gradually reintroduce them while monitoring for errors to identify the culprit.
By systematically investigating these areas, you should be able to pinpoint the cause of the Internal Server Error and address it accordingly. If you're still unable to resolve the issue, consider reaching out to LimeSurvey's support or community forums for further assistance, as they may have encountered similar issues before.
  • Joffm
29 Mar 2024 18:26 - 29 Mar 2024 18:52
Replied by Joffm on topic Videoeinbettung in Version 3.23.1+200825
Hallo,

dann Youtube URL/Einbettungscode

Hattest Du vorher schon einmal erwähnt, dass es sich um Youtube-Videos handelt? Ich ging davon aus, dass es sich um eigene *.mp4-Videos handelt.
Ja, hattest Du; aber ich habe dies für eine separate Frage betrachtet, die nichts mit diesem Problem zu tun hat.

Dann kann man ja eine Liste mit den Einbettungscodes erstellen (sind ja nur sechs Videos pro Gruppe) die man dann an den Sohn übergibt.

Und ich habe tatsächlich nicht 100% Videos als Darstellungen, sondern auch einige wenige Bilder pro Gruppe,

Na. dann muss man wohl  differenziert herangehen, da man dann keinen Einbettungscode hat sondern den Dateinamen; ist aber wohl kein Beinbruch

dass für jedes Video A-1 bis K-5 gefragt wird

Das steht in Deiner Umfrage-Übersicht: Für jedes Video werden die Fragen in den Gruppen A-1 bis K-5 gestellt

Aber ich bleibe bei dem, was ich bereits schrieb:
Erstelle einfach einmal diese Umfrage als würdest Du nur ein Video bzw. auch ein Bild zeigen und dann die Fragen stellen.
Dann muss man ja nur noch die beiden Kalkulationsgruppen drumherum bauen

Joffm
  • Headway-Advisory
29 Mar 2024 12:45 - 29 Mar 2024 16:12
Bonjour à tous ;)

Je débute sur LimeSurvey, et voici l'obstacle que je rencontre :
1/ J'ai une première question (Q1) qui demande à mes répondants de sélectionner les formations auxquelles ils ont postulé (réponses à choix multiple)
2/ J'ai une deuxième question (Q2) qui leur demande de classer ces formations sélectionnées. J'ai donc utilisé le code .shown pour reprendre les réponses de ma Q1. 
3/ Pour la question 3 (Q3) je veux construire une question Tableau, avec en lignes les formations les mieux classées (TOP 4 de la Q2), et en colonnes des indicateurs de performance. 
--> Je ne vois pas comment construire cette question, d'autant plus qu'il y a beaucoup d'options de formations possibles (au moins 40). J'avais testé une autre méthode en ajoutant une question intermédiaire entre Q1 et Q2. Je demandais "Parmi ces voeux, sélectionne tes 4 préférés.". Je voulais me référer à cette question, à l'aide d'un code shown à nouveau, mais les modalités qui s'affichaient en testant mon questionnaire étaient le texte du code (ex : G01Q01_SQ001.shown) et non pas ma réponse en soi (ex : "Formation en sport"). La mécanique fonctionnait bien, mais ça ne m'affichait pas le bon contenu. 

Merci d'avance pour votre aide :)

Blanche 
  • Joffm
28 Mar 2024 18:51
Replied by Joffm on topic Bedingungen für Teilfragen erstellen
Genau so ist es.
Daher halte ich es für suboptimal, Texte als Codes der Antwortoptionen zu verwenden.
Gründe:
  1. Oft willst Du ja statistische Werte berechnen oder statistische Tests durchführen.
    Mit Texten hast Du nur eine nominale Variable; da kannst Du gerade einmal Häufigkeiten oder ein CHI-Quadrat rechnen.
  2. Vergleiche lassen sich mit Zahlen viel leichter handhaben.
    Mit Zahlen kann eine Bedingung lauten: Q1>3
    Mit Texten wäre es vielleicht: Q1=="AO03" OR Q1=="AO04" OR "Q1=="AO05"

Joffm
  • Ruif
28 Mar 2024 17:32
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.5.1+240320 after updating from 6.3.9+231211
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template:Bootstrap Vanilla
MHP_extends_vanilla
==================
After a manual update from 6.3.9 to 6.5.1, a database update is requested. This results in The following error(dutch translation):
Het updaten is mislukt. Foutgegevens:

CDbCommand faalde tijdens het uitvoeren van volgend SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP INDEX `ls_answers_idx`; check that it exists

Bestand Update_618.php, regel 14.

Any suggestions?
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 1152 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose