Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: test)

• Joffm
17 Mar 2024 19:17
Replied by Joffm on topic Antwort farbig hervorheben
Hallo, Hansjochen,
wolltest Du eine Frage stellen?

Joffm 
  • Bti2024
16 Mar 2024 22:41 - 16 Mar 2024 23:07
Replied by Bti2024 on topic Changing Bootstrap bouton question
Hi Joffm,

Thanks for your feedback.
I have tested the ne button display using the custom.css code of the theme and got the oval shape when i click on the button . But when I put the mybtn class code you gave in the Classe(s) CSS  of the main question nothing happened -see pic1.png (arrow 1)) i also put this part of code in the Source code of the bootstrap individual buton question (see pic1.png: arrow 2)but always got the existing rectangle button.

Also I have displayed the code using right button menu (from the theme page) : Inspecter (see attached image:pic2) and got the web tool but cannot change the parameters as you did (no way to save the new changes?).see pic3

Regards
  • Joffm
16 Mar 2024 12:53
As you are a Limesurvey customer, contact their support.
Is your version the latest of the cloud versions?
Otherwise update first.

You see, we care mainly for the Community Edition with little insight in the Cloud Edition.

Joffm 
  • Joffm
15 Mar 2024 18:53 - 15 Mar 2024 19:02
Hallo,
gut, die Validierung muss ja etwas anders aussehen.
Wenn Du Zahlen bzw. Geldbeträge erzwingen willst, muss Du die entsprechenden Funktionen benutzen "!is_empty()" reicht nicht.
Du kannst für ganze Zahlen z.B. "is_int()" benutzen, für Dezimalzahlen "is_float()".
Würde z.B. hiermit funktionieren (Geldbetrag als Dezimalzahl; achte darauf, das Komma als Dezimaltrenner einzustellen)
(A1_2!="Y" OR (A1_2=="Y" AND is_int(A1_2comment))) and (A1_3!="Y" OR (A1_3=="Y" AND is_float(A1_3comment))) and (A1_4!="Y" OR (A1_4=="Y" AND is_int(A1_4comment))) and (A1_5!="Y" OR (A1_5=="Y" AND !is_empty(A1_5comment)))

Hier solltest Du aber die erscheinende Fehlermeldung "dynamischer" gestalten. 
Vielleicht:
Wenn irgendwo ein Kästchen angekreuzt wurde, aber noch kein Wert, etwas wie "Bitte, tragen Sie den Wert ein!"
Und wenn der Wert hinten nicht den Kriterien entspricht, eben "Bitte, geben Sie nur Zahlen ein"
{if(count(self.sq_2.NAOK)==1 OR count(self.sq_3.NAOK)==1 OR count(self.sq_4.NAOK)==1 OR count(self.sq_5.NAOK)==1,'Bitte, tragen Sie in beide Felder etwas ein',if((!is_empty(A1_2) and !is_int(A1_2comment)) OR (!is_empty(A1_3) and !is_float(A1_3comment)) OR (!is_empty(A1_4) and !is_int(A1_4comment)),'Bitte, geben Sie nur Zahlen ein',''))}

Oder Du benutzt "regexMatch(pattern,QCode)" mit der entsprechenden Regular Expression. Damit kannst Du dann ganz fein steuern, was eingegeben werden kann.

Aber was ist  denn mit der Teilfrage "Sonstiges"?
In Deiner lss ist es doch eine ganz normale Teilfrage. Wo soll der Teilnehmer etwas benennen?
Dann ist aber "'Anderes:' Kommentarfeld ist Pflichtfeld" eingeschaltet, was ein Weiterkommen unmöglich macht.
Soll dies doch die "normale "Sonstige"-Funktion sein, oder willst Du es so lassen und dann im Fall der Falle darunter ein Textfeld einblenden?

Zu den Suffixen:
Das hast Du eigentlich schon.
Du musst nur die "comment-items" durchnummerieren.
Code:
        // Insert comment suffix
        $('#question{QID} .comment-item:eq(1)').append('<span class="comment-suffix">Jahre</span>');
        $('#question{QID} .comment-item:eq(2)').append('<span class="comment-suffix">Euro</span>');
        $('#question{QID} .comment-item:eq(3)').append('<span class="comment-suffix">Jahre</span>');

Bis dann
Joffm
  • christofschulz97
15 Mar 2024 18:12
Replied by christofschulz97 on topic Controlling Randomization and Group Order
Hi tpartner and joffm,

Sorry for not getting back to you, there were some issues with our local LimeSurvey environment. I finally got to test both of your solutions, and they work either way! Thank you so much!

Have a great weekend.
  • Joffm
14 Mar 2024 19:53
Noch eine Idee.
Es ist ja verwunderlich, dass es bei mir funktioniert, bei Dir anscheinend nicht.

Hast Du das kleine Beispiel, welches ich als Letztes geschickt habe, einmal importiert.
Wie sieht es damit aus?

Und hast Du Deine Gesamtstudie schon einmal exportiert und dann wieder importiert?
Manchmal gibt es einen Schluckauf in der Datenbank, der nie wieder herausgeht; es sei denn man erzeugt eine neue Studie.

Solche Dinge wie "Asset-Cache" leeren, allgemein Cache leeren, ist auch immer einen Versuch wert.

Es wäre ja echt blöd, wenn Du so viel Energie und Zeit investiert hättest, und es würde dann nicht laufen.

Bis dann
Joffm
  • DenisChenu
14 Mar 2024 17:51
Arg ! Another issue block the SQL part.

1. You can report this issue (you have a broken template ?)
2. Can you test with debug=1 or 0 but leave debugsql ?
  • joannahawrysz
13 Mar 2024 16:28
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4.12
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: hosted on university servers
Survey theme/template:
==================
After upgrading to the newest version I've encountered a peculiar issue. Once I add participants to the survey, the survey settings and overall the back end part slow down significantly. The scope of the issue depends on the number of participants, I've tested about 5k to 25k participants and the more participants the slower system response.
Here's everything I tried:
- problem seems to exist both on surveys created before and after the update and regardless of how long or complicated survey is
- I checked PHP version -it's 7.4, so it isn't the source of the problem
- waiting for the system to catch up and/or deleting cookies didn't fix the slowness, only removing participants table did
- integrity check didn't show any problems with participants

Also one weird thing - trying to display more participants on a page works fine for up to 2500 of them, but then at 5000 system throws error 500.

Any ideas on how I could fix it?
  • seccalisca
13 Mar 2024 11:54
Innanzitutto grazie, come sempre, per l'impegno che metti nel rispondere ad ogni richiesta.
Effettivamente avevo già definito gli attributi aggiuntivi relativi ai 9 corsi ("voto" e "data di completamento" sono le voci richieste) proprio per evidenziare chi aveva fatto cosa durante la settimana in esame.
Il senso della mia domanda era di evitare/automatizzare il processo di aggiornamento dello status dei singoli partecipanti ogni settimana (visto che potrebbero essere 1 come 1000). La tua proposta, se ho capito bene, implica invece che l'aggiornamento venga fatto a mano, giusto?
La mia idea era, creandomi un file CSV ad hoc, di aggiornare il db dei partecipanti con le nuove informazioni.
In questo modo, chi non ha fatto corsi durante la settimana in esame, non avrebbe ricevuto la mail di reminder, mentre gli altri sì (cioè chi non ha ancora completato il questionario o chi ha fatto un nuovo corso).
Nella mail avrei chiesto di completare o confermare la valutazione generale sui corsi sostenuti.
Perchè non fargli inserire un nuovo set di valutazioni? Avevo pensato che l'utente, per pigrizia o per non voler  perdere tempo (magari per ribadire sempre lo stesso concetto), potrebbe abbandonare i feedback.
Ribadisco che il feedback è generico, il gruppo di domande è unico per tutti i corsi, più un testo libero alla fine per i commenti.
L'idea del cliente è di analizzare le risposte date ogni settimana, ed evidenziare le eventuali differenze di votazione e i commenti dati dal singolo utente tra una settimana e l'altra, per capire quale dei 9 corsi avesse bisogno di miglioramenti.
Intanto mi vado a studiare gli URL fields, e come sempre
Grazie.
  • LemonLime11
12 Mar 2024 22:27
Replied by LemonLime11 on topic Loading a survey is really slow after upgrade
Hi Denis,

After updating to limesurvey 6.4.12, I got this error. I will try to upgrade to the latest 5.x.x after getting the SQL profile for 6.4.12

I logged the issue as well on another thread
forums.limesurvey.org/forum/installation...to-6-4-12-from-6-4-1
  • Joffm
12 Mar 2024 17:16
Replied by Joffm on topic Merge multiple surveys into one
Hm,
I do not see an issue merging two surveys this way.
Did you test with two small dummy surveys?
Did you empty the first two columns?

Joffm

• DenisChenu
12 Mar 2024 16:51
Oui, c'est bien celle ci.
Par contre : tu n'en aura pas besoin …
Puisque le plugin dont tu parle charge bien les 36000 communes das la page et après passe de selecteur en séelecteur dynamique.

Tu as donc besoin d'une autre solution. Tu peux directement utiliser cpVill, mais je vais expliquer la méthode avec les 36000 communes en utilisant gitlab.com/SondagesPro/QuestionSettingsT...tQuestionByResponses

1. Créé un questionnaire avec 4 question de type texte court (ou plus) nommée : Texte, Nom, CP, INSEE
2. Utilise l'import VV manual.limesurvey.org/Import_responses#Import_a_VV_survey_file avec un fichier TSV (tu dois ajouter stardate et starlaguage comme colonne) et test données. Dans Texte : construit un [Code postal] - Nom
3. Dans ton questionnaire ;: question à texte multiple avec 4 sous question Texte, Nom, CP, INSEE
4. Tu écrit le numéro du questionnaire précédent dans la première option du plugin

Tu test
  • Joffm
12 Mar 2024 16:26
Hallo,

wenn die Antwort „Nein“ lautet, dass die Umfrage dann beendet wird

Dazu benutzt Du eine Quote.
Quoten dienen dazu, Gruppengrößen zu limitieren.
Wenn Du in Deiner Umfrage 50 Männer und 50 Frauen haben möchtest, setzt Du entsprechende Quoten; dann fliegt der 51. Mann raus. Die 51. Frau ebenfalls.
Genauso ist es in Deinem Fall.
Du möchtest 0 Personen in der Umfrage haben, die "Nein" gesagt haben.
Dann setzt Du eine Quote auf diese Frage und diese Antwort und das Limit auf "0".

oder bestimmte Fragen übersprungen werden?

Das ist etwas Anderes.
Zunächst: In LimeSurvey "springt" man nicht; es werden Fragen angezeigt bzw. nicht angezeigt (was ja nichts anderes bedeutet als dass sie übersprungen werden).
Der Mechanismus ist halt anders.
Im Feld "Bedingung" einer Frage wird eingetragen, unter welcher Bedingung die Frage angezeigt wird.
Diese Bedingung ist ein logischer Term, der entweder WAHR oder FALSCH ist.
Wenn WAHR: Frage wird gezeigt
Wenn FALSCH: Frage wird nicht gezeigt.

Kann also etwas sein wie
Q1==4, Frage wird angezeigt, wenn die Frage Q1 mit dem Code 4 beantwortet wurde
Q2>65, Frage wird nur Leuten angezeigt die in Q2 angegeben haben, älter als 65 zu sein (oder was auch immer)

Das kannst Du Dir noch etwas genauer ansehen in meinem "Tutorial 4: Gleichungen, Zufall", Kap-. 1.2. Findest Du hier im deutschen Teil auf einer der folgenden Seiten (5 oder 6)

Joffm

• DenisChenu
12 Mar 2024 16:13
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Maintenance mode plugin of Denis Chenu

But warning : not tested on 6.X : gitlab.com/SondagesPro/coreAndTools/maintenanceMode

Since 6.X didn't have same HTML than 5X : can be complex …
  • DenisChenu
12 Mar 2024 16:10
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Cannot load the map(OpenStreetMap) after update
Not related to development, i move.

I just test : no issue for me.
Can you show your browser console (F12) for error ?

Displaying 196 - 210 out of 1118 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose