Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: test)

• holch
29 May 2023 15:55

Like if someone ticks the 5 the equation returns the 1 and otherwise if some ticks something different than 5 it returns the 0, right?

Yes?!

Something like (not tested and needs to be adapted to your question and subquestion codes, of course):

[code]{if(Q1_SQ01==5; 1; 0)}
  • Joffm
29 May 2023 08:40
Hallo,
was Du übersiehst? Keine Ahnung.
Dazu müsstest Du schon zeigen, eas Du genau gemacht hast.
Also schicke den lss Export.

Nebenbei:
Du könntest auch einmal das Beispiel aus meinem Tutorial 3: Gimmicks... herunterladen und importieren. Ungefähr auf Seite 5 hier im deutschen Teil.
Funktioniert es diort?

Joffm 
  • Mon2016
24 May 2023 20:31
Do not rotate last option was created by Mon2016
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)

Hello dear Forum,

I have been searching the forum for something that can help me but I have not found anything yet so I dare to create a new topic.

Maybe it's something simple but something hasn't worked for me in my version.

I have a Matrix question for a scale from 1 to 10 and I want my last option not to rotate on each page load.

I used this script a long time ago but it worked for me for version 2 now I'm using version Version 3.25.10:

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">    
    $(document).ready(function() {

// The sub-question code to place in the last position
        var fixedCode = 'A1';

// Identify this question
        var q1ID = {QID};
        var thisQuestion = $('#question'+q1ID);

// Move the "fixed" row to the end
        $('table.subquestions-list tbody', thisQuestion).append($('tr[id$="X'+q1ID+fixedCode+'"]'));

// Fix up the array row background colours
        $('tr.answers-list', thisQuestion).each(function(i){
            $(this).removeClass('array1 array2').addClass('array'+(2-(i%2)));
        });

});
</script>Attached a test poll in lssThank you all.

Hugs
  • charlottehw
24 May 2023 17:07 - 24 May 2023 17:10
Prevent answers from saving was created by charlottehw
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 3.28.52
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Hosted by a university
Survey theme/template: 
==================
Hi!

I'm preparing a survey that will be available on iPads in a booth-like setting. It is a fully anonymous survey (no login, no codes). Since there won't be anyone to monitor the surveys/iPads once the booths are up, I thought of adding a time-out timer that starts as soon as the participants consents and clicks next. Since all the questions are on one page, and the end of the timer (10min longer than is necessary to complete the survey) automatically submits the survey, this is my solution to ensuring unfinished surveys will eventually go back to the main page.

Unfortunately, after a few tests, I realized that if I answer some questions and press "Previous" to get back to the main page/consent form without submitting, if I consent again and click next, I can still see my previous answers and the countdown is down the X minutes I had previously spent on it. That means that if someone starts answering the survey, but decides in the middle that they want to remove their consent, I don't have a solution to protect/delete the answers they wrote from future participants to see.

I would like to find a way to ensure the questions people answer, as well as the timer clock, are not saved if they press "Previous". The Save and resume later feature is turned off already, but from what I understand, it doesn't apply to this type of survey anyway.

I would gladly appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you!
Charlotte
  • claire25
24 May 2023 14:51
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide ! Effectivement ce que je faisais avant ne pouvait pas fonctionner, j'écrivais : BUDG == sum(TEST), il manquait donc un bout de l'équation. 

Encore merci, et bonne journée à vous 
  • myluare
23 May 2023 11:10
Je vous remercie DenisChenu et Joffm pour vos réponses.

Je me permets de vous faire part d'une seconde problématique, se référant au fichier .lss joint ci-dessous.

Une fois que les répondants ont cité les personnes inscrites dans des ateliers en Q1, un échantillonnage aléatoire est réalisé.

Deux personnes parmi celles citées sont donc sélectionnées aléatoirement : leur identité est stocké via des cookies (cookie1 et cookie2). Dans la suite du questionnaire, ces deux personnes font l'objet de questions plus spécifiques. Afin d'en informer les répondants et pour avoir l'identité des personnes sélectionnées aléatoirement, j'ai créé une question de type saisie à la demande et j'insère respectivement les cookies dans le champs de saisie (Q7 et Q14).

Néanmoins, lors de tests, aucune valeur n'est présente dans la base de données pour les questions Q7 et Q14.

Je vous remercie encore de votre aide et réactivité.

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...7167.lss
File Size:81 KB
  • holch
22 May 2023 16:15
Replied by holch on topic cannot open data entry page
Your installation of LS is fairly up to date, but before I would start any bug research, I would update to the latest version.

Since when does the issue appear? Was it OK before?

Also, when errors happen, always try with a standard Limesurvey theme before anything else. Often the problem is the custom theme.

HTTP ERROR 500 is a server error, so these often have nothing to do with Limesurvey, but rather with a server configuration.

As this happens only with some surveys, try to make a copy of a survey with the problem and see what happens in this copy.
  • PaulM
22 May 2023 15:17 - 22 May 2023 15:23
cannot open data entry page was created by PaulM
The version of LimeSurvey is: 3.28.57, we own the server it is running on and the theme that we mainly use is EQ-5D-LStheme 

To attempt to resolve the issue, we have tried, restarting the server and installing the latest version of LimeSurvey and the user is the owner of the survey. 

The issue we have is, on only some surveys, when a user goes to the data entry page, it tries to load the page and but we get the following error: "This page isn't working. website is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500. The error is very generic.... and the logs so far have not been helpful. 

This only happens on some surveys, not all of them. 

Has anyone else seen these issues before/ and if so, what is it that you did to fix it? 
  • lmunihamburg
22 May 2023 11:45 - 22 May 2023 22:14
Problem with video was created by lmunihamburg
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 5.5.0
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Server of my university
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi there,

I have set up a survey with four question groups and in two of them, there are videos the participants are supposed to watch in order to answer the questions. The order of those two question groups is randomized.
I started the testing phase of the survey and half of my testers had no problem at all while the other half was unable to play the video. The people who couldn't play the video tried it on different devices and the link they got was exactly the same as the one the others got. There is no common factor of those two groups - both include people using Andriod and Apple devices.
Has anyone got an idea what the problem might be and how to fix it? I'd be really gratefull for a quick answer as I need to start the survey soon in order to finish in time.
Have a lovely monday,
LM

edit: my file was corrupted and after re-rendering it, it works now.
  • andrej.lindic
21 May 2023 21:07 - 21 May 2023 21:08
Replied by andrej.lindic on topic Conditions on columns in array numbers with checkboxes

Yes, it's reproducable.

But not related to the plugin.
If you display the question without the script you see the same behaviour, even in the latest 5.6.18.

So, it seems to be a bug.
File a bug report.

Joffm

I filed a bug report but unfortunately our survey is now on hold due to this problem. 

I am trying to find some solution. Since I know very little about scripting I was thinking about something else. This bug occurs when resolution of device is such that array numbers question is displayed statement by statement not as a whole array. It doesn’t matter if it's computer or a mobile device.

Is there a way to figure out on which resolution this happens (without guessing). This way for these instances I can formulate this array numbers question as set of multiple choice questions.

Thank you,
Andrej
  • Moldys
19 May 2023 22:02
Authenticated participants was created by Moldys
Your LimeSurvey version: latest 
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Is it possible to integrate limesurvey with 3rd party identity providers to authenticate survey participants? I am aware of the tokens functionality.
  • holch
19 May 2023 21:05
Replied by holch on topic Imprimir PDF el cuestionario
Has hecho los tests que sugerí?

1. Haz un copia del questionário. Que passa?
2. Haz una exportación en LSS y exporta de nuevo. Que passa?

As vezes hay problemas con un questionário especifico en la base de dados y una copia o una importación resolve. No sé si ayuda en vuestro caso, pero el test solo tarda unos segundos.
  • Joffm
19 May 2023 16:52
Yes, it's reproducable.

But not related to the plugin.
If you display the question without the script you see the same behaviour, even in the latest 5.6.18.

So, it seems to be a bug.
File a bug report.

Joffm

@Oterito
Did you ceck a simple array(numbers) with equation in the x-axis? What were YOUR findings.
  • holch
19 May 2023 16:15
Replied by holch on topic Exportar datos de version 5 a version 6
O, ya que has testado que la LS6 funciona para ti, puedes pensar en hacer un update de tu instalación de LS5 para LS6. Pero no olvides de hacer backups.
  • holch
19 May 2023 15:59
Replied by holch on topic Duplicate Responses with Tokens
On the first glimpse, settings look correct.

However, before you continue with any bug hunting, you should update your installation to the latest LS3 and see if the problem perisist. I think it makes no sense to try to "fix an issue" in a version that is "pre-pandemic"...

3.18.0+190923

So this version hasn't received any update, bug fix, security patch since 23/09/2019, this is over 3,5 years now.
Displaying 1096 - 1110 out of 1122 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose