Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: template)

• BBSR-SR5
26 Mar 2024 17:10
Bitte helfen Sie uns, Ihnen zu helfen und füllen Sie folgende Felder aus:
Ihre LimeSurvey-Version: Version 6.4.12
Eigener Server oder LimeSurvey-Cloud: LimeSurvey Cloud
Genutzte Designvorlage: custom_fruity_twentythree (Blueberry)
==================
Hallo allerseits,

ich würde gerne die Navigationsbuttons in meiner Umfrage etwas mehr in die Mitte rücken und auch näher an den Frageblock heranrücken.

Wie mache ich das am besten? Ich habe schon etwas gegoogelt, aber in den alten Threads wird eine Navigator.twig angesprochen, die ich in dem Template aus meiner Version nicht finde.

Wie kann ich dennoch die Buttons mehr zentralisieren und näher an den Fragekorpus heranbekommen?
  • BBSR-SR5
26 Mar 2024 16:29
Bitte helfen Sie uns, Ihnen zu helfen und füllen Sie folgende Felder aus:
Ihre LimeSurvey-Version: Version 6.4.12
Eigener Server oder LimeSurvey-Cloud: LimeSurvey Cloud
Genutzte Designvorlage: custom_fruity_twentythree (Blueberry)
==================
Hallo allerseits,

ich möchte gerne meine Skala im Mobilen Modus so definieren, dass die Zahlen links stehen, aber im PC Modus unten. Ist es möglich den Text der Antwortoptionen abhängig vom Modus/der Bildschirmbreite anzeigen zu lassen?

Also:
0 überhaupt nicht betroffen
  • BBSR-SR5
26 Mar 2024 16:19
Thank you, this works great. I'm really starting to build a standard template for our surveys here that we can recycle for future projects.

Anyway I still have one minor issue. When I try to make the text in the final column cursive, (either wit <i> or <em>) , it hides the text in mobile mode. How can I fix this?

Normal:

Mobile:

• Mooogaaa
26 Mar 2024 15:12
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4.12 [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hello, I have encountered a problem. When I am performing a simple mathematical multiplication calculation, if I input 90 in Q0, the data I get in next question (1.4*Q0) is not 126, but 125.99999999999999, as shown in the following figure. I have not encountered this situation at any other time. But I am very concerned that similar situations may occur in the future. Although this has a small actual calculation error. But for the respondents, they will be very confused about this number. How can I avoid this situation? Thank you all

• achecchini
26 Mar 2024 14:07
Your LimeSurvey version:  LimeSurvey Community Edition   Versione 5.6.57+240312
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
Survey theme/template:
==================

Hi to all dear community!
I have recently installed the Lime survey version: Community Edition Versione 5.6.57+240312; try to control the installation is  OK.

I have an issue with images upload from the resource menù of a survey. 

If I try to upload a previus zip files exported from another survey I have the error:Request Entity Too LargeThe requested resource
/index.php/surveyAdministration/importsurveyresources
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

AND 400: richiesta errataIl token CSRF non puo essere verificato.The same if I try to upload with KCFinder some images all together (not if I upload them one by one).

Maybe this an error due by misconfiguration of parameters in config.php ?? And if so where I must change this parameters?

Thanks in advance for any appreciated help!!

Agoz

• lukasleopold
26 Mar 2024 12:24 - 26 Mar 2024 12:26
Entry and exit animations for question was created by lukasleopold
Your LimeSurvey version:  LimeSurvey Community Edition  Version 6.5.0+240319
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: fruity (extended)
==================
I have been trying to add both an entry (e.g. FadeIn) and an exit (FadeOut) animation to questions. In the survey theme options for fruity, I can select FadeIn, which animates the question container when it is rendered on the screen; or FadeOut, which animates the container when I succeed to the next question/group (upon clicking the button). So I feel that it might be possible to have both animations (FadeIn triggered upon rendering, FadeOut triggered upon button click), but in the theme options, I can only select one.

What I tried so far:
 I tried selecting FadeOut in the theme options, and adding the FadeIn animation manually into the custom.css,
Code:
.fruity .question-container {
    animation: fadeIn 0.5s;
}

but apparently the custom.css overwrites the theme option. Next, I tried finding the code that triggers the animations (FadeIn on rendering, FadeOut on button click) to get an idea of what custom JS for this might look like, but I couldn't find anything (JS and PHP noob here! :-( )

Do you have any ideas on how to do this, or can point me into the right direction?

Best,
Lukas
  • euroimmun
26 Mar 2024 11:43
shop in limesurvey was created by euroimmun
I created my survey. The purpose of the survey is to collect information as an online store.
In the first step, I have 5 product groups, and each group contains about 10 products that can be selected.

on the ordering side everything works and looks good, but on the administrative side it doesn't. in the summary of the response, he receives an email with each product and information whether it was purchased or not. I would like to receive an email only with a summary of the answer. If someone hasn't marked the answer, I don't want it in the email.

Additionally, I formatted my responses in html <B><i> etc., the message comes out as txt, not html, even though I have it set in the parameters
https://ibb.co/rs7TfDT

Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)
  • Irmiii
26 Mar 2024 11:23
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition   Version 6.3.4+231108 
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: server
Survey theme/template: Fruity ( fruity )
==================
Hi, I need to take the selected answers from a multiple choice question to be the answer options of the next question. So if i have a multiple choice question with codes 1,2,3,4,5 and i select only 2&4 when filling the survey, i need only 2&4 to be the next questions answer options. So whatever i select in the first question should be shown as answer in the next one. Is it possible? 
Thanks
  • brais24
25 Mar 2024 16:48
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.49+231212
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
Survey theme/template: Vanilla
==================
Hi there, i have a question that i try to do but i wont be able to do completely.

I have the question that you can see on the attached image and you have the survey on the lss.

What i want to do for each row is:
If you insert a number on one of the black surrounded cells, the red surrounded cell should be marked in red and a message should appear, (the message is not a problem) and, when you insert a quantity on the red cell, that red mark should dissapear.

I try to do it on the subquestion equation question:
(is_empty(M1_SQ001_SQ003) or regexMatch('/^$/',M1_SQ001_SQ003))

With this on question help:
{if((is_empty(M1_SQ001_SQ003) or regexMatch('/^$/', M1_SQ001_SQ003)), '', 'Por favor, inserte un dato en gasto total en M1.<br />')}

It is possible to do this? Ive been searching for info on the forum and in some say that this is just possible with javascript.

Thanks for the help.
  • walace
25 Mar 2024 16:15 - 25 Mar 2024 18:48
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4.10+240228 
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: On Server 
Survey theme/template:  fruity_twentythree
==================Hello friends,Firstly, I would like to thank you immensely for the work done at LimeSurvey, the world is a better place thanks to you. I have managed to get along well with the forums, but I have a problem with an expression that I am unable to overcome, so I humbly ask for your help. Every help is welcome. Details below. I have a survey to evaluate performance, where the user must first select the store (G01Q16) and, depending on the store chosen, the next question will be displayed (G01Q15 or G01Q19) containing only sellers who belong to the selected store. Then the user selects the desired seller. So far everything works fine. My next objective would be to obtain the selected seller and assign it to the Evaluated Seller question (G01Q11), which would obtain the selected seller regardless of the chosen store, with a function-type question with the following expression.
Code:
join(if(G01Q16.NAOK == '0001', G01Q11 = G01Q15.shown), if(G01Q16.NAOK == '0002', G01Q11 = G01Q19.shown))

Here is my problem: The assignment only works as expected when the user selects store '0002' in store '0001' does not work.
The same problem also occurs if I am using ifs.
Code:
{if(G01Q16.NAOK=='0001',G01Q11=G01Q10.shown,if(G01Q16.NAOK=='0002',G01Q11=G01Q15.sho
wn)} In both cases I reviewed the syntax, and it appears to be ok.Could you please help me overcome this obstacle? Thank you very much in advance.
Below is an example of research where I simulate the problem
  • msvallinga
25 Mar 2024 15:53 - 25 Mar 2024 17:20
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Version 2.6.7 Build SondagesPro 1.7.3. 
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own server
Survey theme/template: none
==================
Dear forum members,I hope someone can help us with our problem. First some background information about our study:
1.       We use LimeSurvey Version 2.6.7 Build SondagesPro 1.7.3. We are not allowed to use plugins.
2.       We are conducting a 3 round closed Delphi survey. In the first round, participants rate 40 items on a Likert scale from 1 to 5. In the second round, we will ask participants to rate the items again (on the same likert scale) but after extra information. We also want to show them their own rating of round 1 with every item. So the survey of round 2 is a different survey then round 1. Every participant has his/her own personal token, which will be the same in survey 2.How do we show participants in the round 2 survey, their own ratings of round one for every item?There have been a few threads before that have hinted that there is a way to do it without plugins, using custom token fields and expression manager, but we are still confused.These are the threads:  Delphi Survey - LimeSurvey Forums   Delphi with Limesurvey - LimeSurvey Forums   Delphi - Plugin use - LimeSurvey Forums  Your help is greatly appreciated, Kind regards,Pip, Marleen and Miranda
  • Bti2024
25 Mar 2024 15:45
Save a survey with data was created by Bti2024
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Cloud
Version 5.6.57
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi,

Is it possible to backup the limesurvey and its data? not only an .iss but the whole survey including the data. and/or what is the difference between .isa/.iss files?

Thanks
  • Introser
25 Mar 2024 14:33
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.5.1+240320 
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: O WN
Survey theme/template: DEFAULT
==================
Hey,
I have a kinda big survey with a few thousand participants in total. The survey for all participants is the same. They have to rate their executive. So the surves is anonymous.
In addition to the employees, the executive itself rates himself too. So in the end, he can compare. "My employees rate me with around 2.5 at question XYZ while I rate myself with 5". The executive answer the exact same survivey as the employees.
In addition to that, other executives from the same company rate the other executives too. So they can compare between "Thats what my employees rates me, thats what I rate myself and thats what my other executive collegues rate me".
In the past, I made 3 surveys for each executive. One for the employees, one for the executive itself, one for executive collegues.
I have do redo the survey now and since its size increased, it would lead to around 400 surveys in total. Evaluating this is a pain.
So I tried to put everything in one survey and group them by custom keys. I managed to do that kinda easily and would be able to handle the complete survey in just one single survey.
The problem at the moment is the evaluation. I cant get any custom participant attribute in the exports. Its kinda make sense, since the creator could abuse it.
But anyways, is there maybe any way to go around that? I cant turn of the anonymous state. I tried to do it with like hidden questions etc, but couldnt manage to do it.
Does anyone knows a way?
Maybe with a different approach?
  • rbnbchr
25 Mar 2024 13:23
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 3.17.1+190408
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hello,

How do I need to modify my code to have both short text questions in the array? Additionally, is it possible to have numeric inputs instead of short free text QT and how do I do customize the following code?

Appreciate any input!

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
  $(document).ready(function() {

// Identify the questions
    var thisQuestion = $('#question'+{QID}+'');
    var nextQuestion1 = $(thisQuestion).nextAll('.text-short:eq(0)');
    var nextQuestions = $(nextQuestion1);

var nextLength = nextQuestions.length;
    var sqLength = ('tr.answers-list', thisQuestion).length;

// Hide the short-text questions
    $(nextQuestions).hide();

// Move the hidden text inputs into the array
    for (i = 0; i < nextLength; i++) {
      var workingIndex = (sqLength - 1) - (nextLength - i);
      var nextQ = nextQuestions;
      $('th.answertext:eq('+workingIndex+')', thisQuestion).append($('input[type="text"]', nextQ)).closest('tr').addClass('otherRow');
    }

// Some styling...
    $('input[type="text"]', thisQuestion).css({
      'width': '100%'
    });
  });
</script>
  • DenisChenu
25 Mar 2024 12:18
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Changing Bootstrap bouton question

"Configuratión"

Not needed if done via template/theme :)
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 1226 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose