Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: template)

• mferraz
28 Jun 2023 19:14
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.1.5+230626 
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Users with enough permissions like on version 3, can't list or add users to surveyPermissions 

• jmarques
28 Jun 2023 14:06 - 28 Jun 2023 19:09
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.2.3
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: 
==================
I'm trying to export survey statiscs through the remote control API however if the survey has a question with the response type Matrix (numbers) the API returns an error claiming that the property is undefined. This may happen with other types of question answers however at this point I cannot confirm or deny this. Is this a know issue, can it be fixed by bumping versions or is the only way forward is to change the survey?

Edit: Python API call
Code:
payload = {     'method': 'export_statistics',     'params': {         'sSessionKey': session_key,         'iSurveyID': survey_id,         'sDocumentType': 'xls',     },     'id': 1 } headers = {     'content-type': 'application/json' } response = requests.post(url, data=json.dumps(payload), headers=headers)

Second Edit: I'm making this edit as na update as recommended in this thread I've tried ot bump the version both to LS5.6.27 and LS6.1.5 (where the matrix is replaced by the Array (Numbers) ) and the issue with export statistics through the remote control API persists.
  • coral.sanchez
27 Jun 2023 20:03 - 27 Jun 2023 21:18
Replied by coral.sanchez on topic Array question
Sorry, I reattached the file in the correct extension.
I think this is the  surveywide settings:
Your LimeSurvey version:   Version 5.6.27
Survey theme/template: Fruity Theme ( fruity)

My question:  I believe that for the first column, a dropdown from 1 to 99 would be too much, therefore how could I limit the text answer, so that only numbers between 1-99 are valid? 
As for the last column, I really don't know what you mean with input mask.
  • a.antinori5
27 Jun 2023 18:46
Your LimeSurvey version: [ LimeSurvey Community Edition  Versione 6.1.0+230522 ]
Survey theme/template:
==================
Salve,
ho notato che durante la compilazione del questionario non vengono salvate le risposte delle domande arrays. In particolare il problema si presenta quando ci si dimentica una domanda obbligatoria. 
Se ci si dimentica anche solo di una domanda obbligatoria, il questionario invia una segnalazione e fa ritornare alla schermata precedente, ma si perdono le risposte già inserite nelle array. Come si può risolvere questo problema?

Hello,
I noticed that during the filling of the survey the answers of the arrays questions are not saved. In particular, the problem arises when a mandatory question is forgotten. 
If you forget  even a mandatory questions, the questionnaire sends a report and makes return to the previous screen, but you will lose answers already in the arrays. How can I fix this?
  • HenrytheNavigator
27 Jun 2023 18:05
Move on to next question upon answering was created by HenrytheNavigator
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.27
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================
Hello,

I am creating an experiment in which the response time is very important. I am trying to measure the time and move on to the next question when the participants select their answer (single choice, list(radio)). I have seen some solutions in the forum but none of them seem to work for me. The source code shows up in the preview and the code doesn't work. I am using my university's subscription of LimeSurvey and I am not the administrator. I do not have certain options, such as anything under "Configuration". Is it possible for me to solve this using my version of LimeSurvey?

Thank you!
  • Splendor
27 Jun 2023 16:57
Ongoing IP monitoring was created by Splendor
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.28+230627
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: LS
Survey theme/template: Own
==================
I want to monitor, whether a participant's ip has changed during the survey.
LimeSurvey just logs the IP at the beginning.
Ideally I would like to create a hidden question that saves the IP as stringt to my dataset.
How can I acomplish this?
  • coral.sanchez
27 Jun 2023 14:02
Array question was created by coral.sanchez
Your LimeSurvey version:  Version 5.6.27
Survey theme/template: Fruity Theme ( fruity)
==================
I created an array (text) type question. (Image attached)

1- I want each subquestion to have a different limited answer: subquestion 1 would have an answer between 0 and 99, subquestion 2 between 0 and 12, and subquestion 3 between 0 and 7.

2- Talking mandatory, the ideal would be for the person to be demanded to answer at least one subquestion.

3- For subquestion 4, is there a possibility to include a 'time' type question?

I really hope you can help me!
  • tzengshinfu
27 Jun 2023 09:18
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition  Version 5.6.14+230403
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own Server
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================
We would like participants to be able to update their responses after completing the survey using the link provided in the invitation email.

The following settings have been configured:
Global survey settings
->Participant settings
->->Anonymized responses:OFF
->->Enable participant-based response persistence:ON
->->Allow multiple responses or update responses with one access code:ON

However, even after participants resubmit their answers, the responses remain as the initial submission.

What else do we need to configure?

Thanks a lot in advance.
  • melina1
26 Jun 2023 13:07
participation survey was created by melina1
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.18+230503
Survey theme/template:
==================
I'm working on a participation survey. Here I would like to use radio buttons: For each option there is only a certain number of seats, then it should be indicated that the respective option is already full. Preferably, the option is then no longer selectable.
How could I do this? At best, behind each option is also the number of free places.
  • neaman
25 Jun 2023 17:34 - 28 Jun 2023 18:38
Your LimeSurvey version:6.1.4
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
Survey theme/template: all theme
==================
in mobile view in RTL Hebrew and Arabic version the question  with table jumps to the right side in mobile users 
how can i fix it ?

• bgray
25 Jun 2023 01:31
Your LimeSurvey version: Community Edition Version 6.1.4+230620 
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: my local server (php 7.4.15, Apache/2.4.46)
Survey theme/template: Standard/only admin template
==================
I updated from version 5 to version 6.1.4.  I am not able to edit any participant entries in the CPDB.
  • The Action menu appears next to each property (see screenshot)
  • None of the entries in any of the action menus does anything when clicked. 
  • There are no messages in the browser console when I click any of the menu items
  • I have seen this on both Win 10 and Win 11, in both Chrome and Firefox, using my standard window and Chrome Guest window (to eliminate any cache/cookie problems)

• smarty70
23 Jun 2023 18:26
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition Version 6.1.2+230606
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:own
Survey theme/template:fruity
==================
Hello
I would like to create an evaluation form for a larger event.
The participants can visit several workshops and should then also evaluate them.
So far, I have listed the workshops in a drop-down list and when the participant selects one, he is directed to a question group where he submits his evaluation. Afterwards he should have the possibility to rate another workshop. How can I jump back to the original selection list?
Is this possible or do I have to implement it differently?

Thanks for your help
smarty70
  • fmerken
23 Jun 2023 15:51
Conditions on subquestions was created by fmerken
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 3.28.42+221213
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server (limited features)
Survey theme/template: fruity
Hi ! I'm having trouble displaying/hiding some subquestions with conditions. Here's the layout :
[Q1] How do you communicate with medical services? 
  • [Q1_a] Phone call
  • [Q1_b] Online form
  • [Q1_c] Face-to-face
  • [Q1_d] Email
  • [Q1_e] Letter
[Q2] You selected several communication modes [Q1_a] & [Q1_d]. How much do you like communicating through each of them? Please use the sliders, with 0 = I don't like to communicate like this at all and 100 = I love communicating like this.

I designed Q1 as a multiple answer question type, and Q2 as Multiple numerical input Question type, with sliders from 1 to 100 in Q2. The subquestions in Q1 and Q2 are the same, but I want only the subquestions selected in Q1 to appear in Q2. So in this example, only the sliders for Q1_a and Q1_c should appear. I'm having trouble finding where I can do so, I can only set conditions for questions, and not for subquestions. 
Thanks a lot for your help !
  • Mon2016
23 Jun 2023 15:31
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)Hello everyone,
I hope you are fine.
I tell you that I am asking a question with several marks that I hosted in a multiple choice question.

Q13a.. Where have you bought clothes/shoes IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS?

In this question I have 47 possible marks.

Now the dilemma is which of those brands you mentioned that you buy in the last 6 months. I must ask

Q21. Considering the ideal for you, which of the following aspects does it meet (brand selected in Q13a)

This question shows several phrases that they should select based on their perception of the brand-

So create a sticky question for each brand and from there only show the ones you selected in Q13a. But when I want to activate my survey, it tells me that there are too many sub-questions, so my solution is to only have 10 fixed variables and show the ones that I have selected in Q13a, only I don't know how to do it.

That is, I do not think that a participant has bought clothes in more than 10 different places in the last 6 months

So I'd like to just have 10 fixed variables and pull the ones I mentioned in Q13a to reduce the size of my survey.

Does anyone have an idea how I can do this?

I am attaching an example of my survey on lss to make it a bit more clear.

:(

My versión LS is: Versión 3.25.10+210128

I thank you very much.

Greetings,
  • mferraz
23 Jun 2023 14:22
Please help us help you and fill in where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.1.4+230620 
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi

It seems it isn't possible to manage user permissions with users with these permissions. 

Is it needed to have super user permissions for that? 

I appreciate any help you can provide.
Displaying 1111 - 1125 out of 1222 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose