Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: html)

• Joffm
30 Oct 2023 10:43
Replied by Joffm on topic Drucken verhindern
Das ist ja der Quelltext-Editor.
Es gibt ja drei verschiedene Editoren, die Du in Deinem Konto auswählen kannst.
Du schreibst also reinen HTML-Code und musst alles (Farbe, Größe, Umbrüche, einfach alles) mit den entsprechenden HTML tags eintragen.

Kurz gesagt:
Hier wird dieses css (mit <style></style>) eintragen.

Und wenn es nach Speichern verschwindet, beschwere Dich beim admin.

Joffm 
  • teracomp
29 Oct 2023 18:50
Edit Theme Crash was created by teracomp
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.3.1_231023
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: all themes

When I click "Edit Themes" this is what I get:

500: Internal Server Error Argument 1 passed to Twig\Environment::createTemplate() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home/hgctoo5/public_html/truewiring.com/app/s/application/core/LSETwigViewRenderer.php on line 518

I noticed the error by testing a survey -- no theme is being applied. Yikes!

Please advise

==================
(Write here your question/remark)
  • Vic1107
27 Oct 2023 22:00
Replied by Vic1107 on topic Randomize versions or matrix questions
Hello Joffm.

I hope you are well.

I tell you that with your great help everything is going well with my model, I have been working with my html table and everything works very well.

But now a doubt arose in my mind.

We have 50 versions that rotate with each other with what you shared with me:
{if(is_empty(rn),rand(1.50),rn)}

And all very well, but when we are in production I must balance the versions so that they all have the same number of responses.

That is to say: I want each version to have a maximum of 10 responses. How can I achieve this to be able to balance it?

Thanks again for everything.
  • spec
27 Oct 2023 15:36
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.3.1+231023 
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: fruity_twentythree
==================
I just finished upgrading to version 6 from version 5 and I opened the first screen and none of the links work. I have to use the menu at the top of the screen to navigate.

I also tried opening a survey and got the following error messages404: Not Found The system is unable to find the requested action "undefined".The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact Spec Surveys. #0 /home/hrf2iiwap6oo/public_html/vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/web/CController.php(270): CController->missingAction('undefined')
#1 /home/hrf2iiwap6oo/public_html/application/controllers/LSBaseController.php(145): CController->run('undefined')
#2 /home/hrf2iiwap6oo/public_html/vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): LSBaseController->run('undefined')
#3 /home/hrf2iiwap6oo/public_html/vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('surveyAdministr...')
#4 /home/hrf2iiwap6oo/public_html/vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#5 /home/hrf2iiwap6oo/public_html/index.php(161): CApplication->run()
#6 {main} 

Also, when I go to "Statistics" (in Expert Mode) then click on Statistcs to export the statistics nothing happens.

Can someone point me in the right direction to get resolutions for these issues?

Thanks,
Vaughn
  • Vic1107
26 Oct 2023 20:31
Hello Joffm,

Many thanks for everything.

I'm going to adjust my 25 questions and look for a way to adjust my html table, if I saw that I was missing the script for the spokes.

The randnumber==400 thing was only to hide my quick group, hehe

The last option you give me as an example looks prettier, I'm going to look for the thread to see if I can adjust it like this.

I'm going to work on this and tell you how it goes.

I very much appreciate your valuable time.
  • rajesh.mca134
26 Oct 2023 14:50
Email receiving as plain html was created by rajesh.mca134
Dears,

after I upgrade to latest version, registration, reminder and other emails are getting received as plain html text. requesting your suggestions and support to fix the issue.
  • Vic1107
26 Oct 2023 07:08
Hello Joffm,

Thank you very much for your great help.

I adjusted the HTML table to achieve the layout of my question.

I imported your example that you shared with me and also adjusted the default responses with my complete model from my PDF.

I have a couple of doubts after this.

I understand that the question

row11
row12
row13

row21
row22
row23

row31
row32
row33

row41
row42
row43

row51
row52
row53

It shows me the 25 scenarios I have per version. So I need to set all 25 variables for this to be achieved, is that how I create it?

And one more question:
In the ExpressionScript of my table text in HTML, I see that we start with if(substr(row11, 0, 1)

if(substr(row11, 1, 1)

if(substr(row11, 2, 1)

if(substr(row11, 3, 1)

if(substr(row11, 4, 1)

if(substr(row11, 48, 1)

if(substr(row11, 49, 1)

Starting with 0, 1) will take my cap to 49, 1)

Is it also correct how I interpret it?

I share with you my example of a survey in lss, to know if everything is fine.

Again, thank you very much for your great help.
  • Gerard Martínez Görbig
25 Oct 2023 22:24
Replied by Gerard Martínez Görbig on topic Update code for Exclusive options in Array(Number) with Checkboxes?
Thank you very much for your answer! Sorry, I separated the question from the survey and forgot to attach the script. Find attached one with the script pasted.
However, still does not work. Don't know why.

About the permissions, I already turned off the "Filter HTML for XSS" and the "Disable question script for XSS restricted user", and it is still not working. Is this what you are referring to?
I have other questions where I modified the script (like a Checkbox array with dropdown options), and those work perfectly.

Best,

• diana_is_here
25 Oct 2023 22:01 - 25 Oct 2023 22:07
Replied by diana_is_here on topic Remove sandbox attribute from iframes?
Thank you holch for the editor suggestion, you're a star! I disabled the editor and I was able to finally remove those iframe attributes!

I wasn't sure how to disable the editor at first, so if there are any other limesurvey newbies reading this, this is what I did:
go to account (top right corner) > Personal settings > set HTML editor mode: Sourcecode text

Thank you tpartner for the suggestion! I managed to get around the issue by changing the editor, I pretty much only use the source mode anyway. But really good suggestion for the future. I'll submit a bug report.

I am truly grateful you guys are available to help out! :)
  • tpartner
25 Oct 2023 14:56 - 25 Oct 2023 14:57
Replied by tpartner on topic Remove sandbox attribute from iframes?
The editor is adding that attribute.

Use source mode to bypass the editor and enter the iframe html directly.
  • Joffm
25 Oct 2023 13:46 - 25 Oct 2023 14:37
Hallo,
zunächst die Rüge:
Warum hast Du die Fragen, die zu Beginn erschienen, nicht nur ignoriert, sondern sogar gelöscht?

Gut, zur Frage:
Du hast also die Namen und die Mail-Adressen.
Daher wirst Du wohl eine geschlossene Umfrage erstellen.

Dann kannst Du Deinen Infotext als zusätzliches Attribut bei jedem Teilnehmer anlegen (sogar nit HTML und inline css) und dann eben in der Umfrage anzeigen.

Eine andere - nur als Info angeführte - andere Lösung wäre, diese Texte zusammen mit der email als Identifier in einer Frage vom Typ "langer Text" zu speichern (als Vorgabeantwort) und dann mithilfe der Funktionen "substr" und "strpos" zu suchen und herauszufischen.

Jetzt stellt sich mir die Frage, was Du da ausdrucken willst? Und was bedeutet hier "Serienbrief"?
Du zeigst den Text an, und willst Ihn dann ausdrucken bzw. als email versenden? Wozu?
Damit der Teilnehmer es "schwarz auf weiß" hat?
Du kannst ihn aber in der Bestätigungs-Mail verschicken
Und es gibt auch die Möglichkeit auf diese Seite einen zusätzlichen Button zu intergrieren, der druckt.
Irgendwo in den Tiefen des Forums gibt es irgend so etwas. Er simuliert allerdings auch nur "CTRL-P"

Also:
Das individuelle Anzeigen ist überhaupt kein Problem, der Versand einer Mail aus während der Umfrage geht nicht.

Joffm

• Joffm
24 Oct 2023 17:43 - 24 Oct 2023 17:44
Replied by Joffm on topic Randomize versions or matrix questions

Answering your question, the 5 scenarios are only fixed, what I really want is to show randomly are the "versions" so I thought I could set those 50 versions in fixed questions and show them randomly with the rannumber between 1 and 50.

This is silly, so forget about it!

So, in short
the interviewee will see 25 scenarios, five of each conjoint, as shown in the pdf, one row of each section.
And this is always the same row?
So one random number is sufficient.

I'm trying to find what question I can use to show promotions.

Sorry, I think you show it in yout HTML table.
Here a screenshot where we selected random pairs out of 100 different routes and entered the values dynamically..

So it is rather easy. 

So, as asked before.
Send the lss export.
I won't create the question with the table to show you an example.

Help us to help you.

Joffm

• DeeDee44
24 Oct 2023 17:19
En complément voici mes paramètres de participation :

Activer la persistance des réponses basée sur les codes d’invitation : OUI
Permettre plusieurs réponses ou des mises à jour multiples avec une seule invitation : NON
Permettre l’enregistrement public : NON
Utiliser le format HTML pour les courriels d’invitation :OUI
Envoyer des courriels de confirmation : OUI

Beaucoup de personnes ont répondues donc je n'ose pas modifier ces paramètres au risque d'avoir des conséquences sur ces questionnaires.

Par ailleurs je précise que certaines personnes ont diffusé leur lien. Je ne souhaite pas pouvoir ouvrir à tout le monde de changer autant de fois qu'il veut le questionnaire car certains pourraient écraser les réponses des autres en se connectant sur leur lien.

Merci d'avance en espérant que c'est clair car cela me semble confus
  • Joffm
24 Oct 2023 13:51
Replied by Joffm on topic Randomize versions or matrix questions
Hi, some more questions.
In your pdf you show 5 Conjoints, each with 5 scenarios. -> 25 

What do you want to display at the end?
You wrote about a random number (1-50)

Each combination of conjoint and scenario (always the same random number)?
Or what?

To display the randomly selected values you nearly have everything you need
Create a question of type long text (QPool) and insert your  "cards" of the pdf as "default values"
Like this 
Conjoint 1, scenario 1, row 01-50
1101B23341112256944535
1102532925714451C16843
1150C46355812524431133

You see - to avoid two digits - I used 10 = A, 11 = B 12 = C

To find the row according to conjoint scenario and randon number, use  equations like
a. identifier: {join(conjoint,scenario,if(randomnumber<10,'0',''),randomnumber)}
b. row: {substr(QPool,strpos(QPool,identifier)+4,18)}

And in your HTML table you also use ExpressionScript to pipe the correct text (with nested IFs)
{if(substr(row,0,1)=="1","Sin regalo",​​​​​​​if(substr(row,0,1)=="2","Boletos de cine",​​​​​​​if(substr(row,0,1)=="3","Artículos electrónicos sin marca (Ej: bocina)",...., ​​​​​​​if(substr(row,0,1)=="C","Tasa anual de 8% los primeros 3 meses (4 puntos adicionales a la tasa base)",""))))))))))))}

{if(substr(row,1,1)=="1","Sin restricción del tiempo que deben dejar el dinero ahorrado",​​​​​​​if(substr(row,1,1)=="2","Tener la inversión al menos 1 mes",​​​​​​​if(substr(row,1,1)=="3","Tener la inversión al menos 3 meses",...., ​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​This way you only need to create as many pages as you want to show.

This is very rough.
Therefore you'd explain better the meaning of conjoint (1-5) and scenatio (1-5)

And provide a lss export of these relevant questions.
Then we can show better.
I think nobody will construct this HTML table.

Joffm

• tpartner
20 Oct 2023 16:38
Replied by tpartner on topic Unable to modify questions text size
...or, did you paste from MS Word? That would have added a lot of unnecessary HTML.
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 4738 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose