Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

LDAP Setting problem

• o-yokomizo
  • o-yokomizo's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 6 days ago - 1 year 5 days ago #242777 by o-yokomizo
LDAP Setting problem was created by o-yokomizo
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version:  LimeSurvey Community Edition version 5.3.17+220525
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own server
Survey theme/template:
==================
I apologize in advance for the English translation.

After performing the settings according to the following page,
when I tried to log in with LDAP authentication, an image error appeared.
manual.limesurvey.org/LDAP_settings

With debug mode enabled I get the following error:

Fatal error: During inheritance of IteratorAggregate: Uncaught Error: Class "CList" not found in C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CComponent.php:474 Stack trace: #0 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CComponent.php(516): CComponent->getEventHandlers('onbeginrequest') #1 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\web\CHttpRequest.php(146): CComponent->attachEventHandler('onBeginRequest', Array) #2 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\application\core\LSHttpRequest.php(151): CHttpRequest->normalizeRequest() #3 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\web\CHttpRequest.php(119): LSHttpRequest->normalizeRequest() #4 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CModule.php(394): CHttpRequest->init() #5 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CModule.php(103): CModule->getComponent('request') #6 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CErrorHandler.php(292): CModule->__get('request') #7 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CErrorHandler.php(133): CErrorHandler->handleError(Object(CErrorEvent)) #8 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CApplication.php(834): CErrorHandler->handle(Object(CErrorEvent)) #9 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\collections\CList.php(38): CApplication->handleError(8192, 'Return type of ...', 'C:\\Apache24\\htd...', 88) #10 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\YiiBase.php(437): include('C:\\Apache24\\htd...') #11 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CComponent.php(474): YiiBase::autoload('CList') #12 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CComponent.php(516): CComponent->getEventHandlers('onflush') #13 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\logging\CLogRouter.php(69): CComponent->attachEventHandler('onFlush', Array) #14 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CModule.php(394): CLogRouter->init() #15 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CModule.php(530): CModule->getComponent('log') #16 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\base\CApplication.php(168): CModule->preloadComponents() #17 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\application\core\LSYii_Application.php(90): CApplication->__construct(Array) #18 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\YiiBase.php(132): LSYii_Application->__construct(Array) #19 C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\index.php(192): YiiBase::createApplication('LSYii_Applicati...', Array) #20 {main} in C:\Apache24\htdocs\limesurvey\framework\collections\CList.php on line 38 

Last edit: 1 year 5 days ago by o-yokomizo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
11 months 4 weeks ago #243053 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic LDAP Setting problem
For LDAP Auth : it's this link : manual.limesurvey.org/Authentication_plugins#LDAP

But maybe there are an issue with 5.X
Can you test with : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/commit/...bdc279322625f721a321 ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: o-yokomizo

• holch
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #243112 by holch
Replied by holch on topic LDAP Setting problem

LimeSurvey Community Edition version 5.3.17+220525

Before you start any debugging, you might want to update to the latest version of LS5 though, because your installation hasn't received any update for almost 1 year now.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, o-yokomizo

• o-yokomizo
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #243433 by o-yokomizo
Replied by o-yokomizo on topic LDAP Setting problem
Thank you for the reply.
After updating LS, I will try LDAP linkage.

• o-yokomizo
More
11 months 21 hours ago #243854 by o-yokomizo
Replied by o-yokomizo on topic LDAP Setting problem
After upgrading to version 6.0.7+230515,
I get an error "Credentials are valid but we failed to create a user" when trying to log in to LDAP.
does anyone know how to solve this?
Attachments:

• DenisChenu
More
11 months 12 hours ago #243865 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic LDAP Setting problem

After upgrading to version 6.0.7+230515,
I get an error "Credentials are valid but we failed to create a user" when trying to log in to LDAP.
does anyone know how to solve this?

Maybe it's an issue with Passwordrestriction system ?
Can you try to deactivate all pasword restriction and check if it work ?

Issue in LimeSurvey : LDAP user don't need password, must be created with empty password in my opinion.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose