Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Dynamic survey header image

• junkbox
  • junkbox's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #116398 by junkbox
Dynamic survey header image was created by junkbox
Hello, I have a standard survey that I want to use across multiple...we'll call them entities. I want all of the data to go into one answer table for reporting purposes, but want them branded differently (logo) to the end user. So if the user is coming from entity1 they would see logo1, and likewise if they're coming from entity2.
I'm not entirely sure how to pull this off.
I am already passing some answers in via the URL so my first thought is to have question 1 auto filled, and have a set of subsequent 'questions' that have said logo in the text portion of the question, then just squash the 'answers' part of it via CSS (display:none).
problem is that a. that seems a bit hacky to me, and b. I don't know how 'fast' the engine evaluates the condition meaning, meaning if I pass the answer to question1 I don't know if question 2 (the logo) will show up immediately or not.
I guess the real question is, is there a better way to do this? Am I over-thinking it?
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 1 month ago #116417 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Dynamic survey header image
I already use such system :
- 1st group : PARAMETERS : parameters for survey template (with some equation inside)
- 2nd group : a welcome page (the default his hidden)

It work.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose