Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

ComfortUpdate error message

• teleute
  • teleute's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #107757 by teleute
ComfortUpdate error message was created by teleute
I'm trying to update from v1.92 to current (2.05). In my admin panel it shows there's an update available, and says "You can update manually or do the 3-click ComfortUpdate". When I click on 3-click ComfortUpdate, I get:

Error : PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Zlib is showing as on in my phpinfo. Is there anything else I should check that might be causing this error? I saw one other forum message with this error, and they said they just kept refreshing until it worked. I've tried that a number of times, however, and it just keeps coming up with the same error. (I've also seen a number of references for other software updates giving this message that suggest low disk space can be a culprit, but there is a large amount remaining on this server.)

Thank you!
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by teleute.
The topic has been locked.
  • teleute
  • teleute's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #107863 by teleute
Replied by teleute on topic ComfortUpdate error message
As an update - based on some other searching, I tried disabling mod_security as a test. Still the same error message. It's able to connect to the update server from what I can tell - if I check for updates it seems to work just fine.

Anything else I can look at? Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose