Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Link to assessment example in docs downloads an empty assessment.

Link to assessment example in docs downloads an empty assessment. 4 years 10 months ago #58339

• maurice
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

On the docs page docs.limesurvey.org/Assessments the link to the assessment example (Limesurvey_sample_survey__assessment.lss) downloads an empty file. :unsure:

Maurice
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Link to assessment example in docs downloads an empty assessment. 4 months 2 weeks ago #126117

• OMdev
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 25
I am still not able to import it in Version 2.06+ Build 150612 . Please update a working Demo . Need it becoz I am not able to configure assessments.

manual.limesurvey.org/File:Limesurvey_sa...urvey_assessment.lss
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."

Link to assessment example in docs downloads an empty assessment. 4 months 1 week ago #126124

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 614
Just downloaded the file and importing works fine.
https://manual.limesurvey.org/File:Limesurvey_sample_survey_assessment.lss
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Link to assessment example in docs downloads an empty assessment. 4 months 1 week ago #126126

• OMdev
  • Gold Lime
Now looks like file is removed.

"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."

Link to assessment example in docs downloads an empty assessment. 4 months 1 week ago #126129

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 614
Tested the link and yes, there seems to be a problem. But when I go here:

manual.limesurvey.org/Assessments

And click on the link to the file, there opens an other page, which allows you to download the file:

I downloaded the file this way before, and I did it again. If this doesn't work for you (I don't know why it shouldn't though), I'll upload it here in the forum.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by holch.

Link to assessment example in docs downloads an empty assessment. 4 months 1 week ago #126130

• OMdev
  • Gold Lime
Thanks it works now. :)
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.893 seconds