Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Getting error after upgrading to 6.4.12 from 6.4.1

• LemonLime11
  • LemonLime11's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #258505 by LemonLime11
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4.12
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: ISS On prem
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi,

After the db upgrade when I try to load the login page I'm getting this error page messageCExceptionInvalid fruity_twentythree template directory

looking at the logs, I can see error was in the sql on the Order By specifying the template_name 2x

[error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::fetchAll() failed: SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]A column has been specified more than once in the order by list. Columns in the order by list must be unique.. The SQL statement executed was: SELECT [t].[template_name] AS [t0_c1], [t].[id] AS [t0_c0], [template].[id] AS [t1_c0], [template].[name] AS [t1_c1], [template].[folder] AS [t1_c2], [template].[title] AS [t1_c3], [template].[creation_date] AS [t1_c4], [template].[author] AS [t1_c5], [template].[author_email] AS [t1_c6], [template].[author_url] AS [t1_c7], [template].[copyright] AS [t1_c8], [template].[license] AS [t1_c9], [template].[version] AS [t1_c10], [template].[api_version] AS [t1_c11], [template].[view_folder] AS [t1_c12], [template].[files_folder] AS [t1_c13], [template].[description] AS [t1_c14], [template].[last_update] AS [t1_c15], [template].[owner_id] AS [t1_c16], [template].[extends] AS [t1_c17] FROM [dbo].[lime_template_configuration] [t]  LEFT OUTER JOIN [dbo].[lime_templates] [template] ON ([template].[name]=[t].[template_name]) ORDER BY template_name, [t].[template_name].

[error] [exception.CDbException] CDbException: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]A column has been specified more than once in the order by list. Columns in the order by list must be unique. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\limesurvey\vendor\yiisoft\yii\framework\db\CDbCommand.php:543

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 month 1 week ago #258521 by DenisChenu
Ok,

MSSQL specific issue* : must be reported

* i mean : it's bad to have same column twice in order, but Mysql and PGsql don't shown any error.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose