Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

The survey response table could not be created error

• melisa.kurtt
  • melisa.kurtt's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #251293 by melisa.kurtt
Hello,
I am trying to activate one of my surveys on LS. When I try to do that for the first time, everything is OK and the survey is activated, but, when I deactivate the same survey and then attempt to activate it I got this error:
      The survey response table could not be created. This problem is usually caused by having too many       (sub)questions in your survey. Please try deleting  some questions from your survey.

But the problem is I've seen some solutions for this error (for instance here: [url] help.limesurvey.org/portal/en/kb/articles/survey-activation )[/url] , and none of them seems to work out for me. Because my survey is short enough it has 2 parts and 8 questions in total. Which second part includes 22-24 sub-questions, and I tried to narrow it down to just 1 sub-question and still nothing changed. 4 of my questions have short free text type, one of them has date/time type and 2 of them has array(5 point selection) type, and the captions of them surveys are not that long.

I also tried to create another survey with this malformed deactive survey that I can not use anymore, just to see if it works when I do that, and I got this error:
       500: Problem for the server call to undefined function mssql;_drop_coulmn_with_constraints()
And when I refresh the page it returns to the response table couldnt be created error. 
I think the cause may be because of the database can not drop the columns when I attempt to activate it again? Can you help? How can I fix this error?
(I am using MSSQL. LimeSurvey version is 6.3.0. Also my php version is 8.2)
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by melisa.kurtt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Joffm
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 months 1 week ago #251296 by Joffm
Hi,
Did you check integrity?
And you should provide the lss export if the survey.

Best regards

Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless

• DenisChenu
More
6 months 1 week ago #251305 by DenisChenu
> 500: Problem for the server call to undefined function mssql;_drop_coulmn_with_constraints()

If i don't make error : already reported and fixed in last version.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

• melisa.kurtt
More
6 months 1 week ago #251311 by melisa.kurtt
Replied by melisa.kurtt on topic The survey response table could not be created error
Unfortunately I already am using the latest version and the problem still isn't fixed.

• DenisChenu
More
6 months 1 week ago #251312 by DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

• melisa.kurtt
More
6 months 1 week ago #251319 by melisa.kurtt
Replied by melisa.kurtt on topic The survey response table could not be created error
I don't think I understood what I must do? It seems like they've added some kind of declaration on the php script but I didn't see what it looks like.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose