Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

http 500 and log out after 7 clicks

• jimmi4u
  • jimmi4u's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #240218 by jimmi4u
http 500 and log out after 7 clicks was created by jimmi4u
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version:5.6.3
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi,
when in "List Surveys" after clicking 7 times on the pager (at the bottom  to switch pages) in row, we are getting this:
rror 500: {"success":false,"message":"Alias \"application.controllers.admin.authentication\" ist ung\u00fcltig. Stellen Sie sicher, dass er auf eine existierende PHP-Datei verweist und die Datei lesbar ist.","error":{"code":500,"type":"CException","errorCode":0,"message":"Alias \"application.controllers.admin.authentication\" ist ung\u00fcltig. Stellen Sie sicher, dass er auf eine existierende PHP-Datei verweist und die Datei lesbar ist.","file":"\/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii\/framework\/YiiBase.php","line":330,"trace":"#0 \/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/application\/helpers\/admin\/ajax_helper.php(285): YiiBase::import()\n#1 \/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/application\/helpers\/admin\/ajax_helper.php(80): ls\\ajax\\JsonOutputNotLoggedIn->__construct()\n#2 \/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/application\/controllers\/LSBaseController.php(127): ls\\ajax\\AjaxHelper::outputNotLoggedIn()\n#3 \/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii\/framework\/web\/CWebApplication.php(282): LSBaseController->run()\n#4 \/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii\/framework\/web\/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController()\n#5 \/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii\/framework\/base\/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()\n#6 \/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/index.php(192): CApplication->run()\n#7 {main}","traces":[{"file":"\/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/application\/helpers\/admin\/ajax_helper.php","line":285,"function":"import","class":"YiiBase","type":"::"},{"file":"\/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/application\/helpers\/admin\/ajax_helper.php","line":80,"function":"__construct","class":"ls\\ajax\\JsonOutputNotLoggedIn","type":"->"},{"file":"\/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/application\/controllers\/LSBaseController.php","line":127,"function":"outputNotLoggedIn","class":"ls\\ajax\\AjaxHelper","type":"::"},{"file":"\/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii\/framework\/web\/CWebApplication.php","line":282,"function":"run","class":"LSBaseController","type":"->"},{"file":"\/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii\/framework\/web\/CWebApplication.php","line":141,"function":"runController","class":"CWebApplication","type":"->"},{"file":"\/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii\/framework\/base\/CApplication.php","line":185,"function":"processRequest","class":"CWebApplication","type":"->"},{"file":"\/var\/www\/LIMESURVEY\/index.php","line":192,"function":"run","class":"CApplication","type":"->"}]}} and got logged out...
admin/Authentication.php has 440
Maybe a bug?
Thanks a lot!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #240257 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic http 500 and log out after 7 clicks
Looks like a bug. How many surveys do you have there? Is it important on which page you are? I recommend to open a bug report and provide more infos about that issue.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

• jimmi4u
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #240269 by jimmi4u
Replied by jimmi4u on topic http 500 and log out after 7 clicks
Hi Jelo and thanks again for your help!

There are about 1100 survey which were imported from a 3.17.9 installation to a clean 5.6.3 install through a db dump and then db upgrade. Is it better to export the surveys and import them on the new system or is a db dump the better way? I saw that there is no way to export all of the surveys. We are on pgsql.
Other thing is that GET my-survey.com/index.php/surveyAdministra...e=4&ajax=survey-grid receives that error 500 when it's the 7th click (or any other page within the 7th click).
And it's not important on which page I am. Even if I choose to see 100 surveys per page after 7 clicks I get this error and am logged out. Could you please tell me where to open a bug report. Many thanks!
jim
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by jimmi4u. Reason: more infos

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 year 2 months ago #240271 by holch
Replied by holch on topic http 500 and log out after 7 clicks
bugs.limesurvey.org

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• tpartner
  • Away
More
1 year 2 months ago #240272 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic http 500 and log out after 7 clicks
Bugs here (should be the same login as here) - bugs.limesurvey.org/my_view_page.php

In the meantime you can increase the pagination size defaults and options in config.php something like this:

Code:
  'config'=>array(
    'debug'=>0,
    'debugsql'=>0, // Set this to 1 to enanble sql logging, only active when debug = 2
    'mysqlEngine' => 'MYISAM',
    // Update default LimeSurvey config here
    'preselectquestiontype' => 'L', // Preselected Question Type
    'preselectquestiontheme' => 'listradio', // Preselected Question Theme
  ),
  'params'=>array(
    'defaultPageSize'=>250, // Default page size for most of the grids
    'pageSizeOptions'=>array(5=>5, 10=>10, 25=>25, 50=>50, 100=>100, 250=>250, 500=>500, 1000=>1000, 2500=>2500, 5000=>5000, 10000=>10000), // Default page size options for most of the grids
    'pageSizeOptionsTokens'=>array(5=>5, 10=>10, 25=>25, 50=>50, 100=>100, 250=>250, 500=>500, 1000=>1000, 2500=>2500, 5000=>5000, 10000=>10000), // Tokens needs different options
  )

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimmi4u

• jimmi4u
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #240276 by jimmi4u
Replied by jimmi4u on topic http 500 and log out after 7 clicks
Hi and thanks for the suggestion!
I tried it out but the dropdown with the pagesizeoptions now shows 5,10,20,50,100,and then the specified under params... why are the standards not disappearing? Thanks again!
I figured it out it's appending not resetting...
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by jimmi4u.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose