Change features in html

More
6 months 6 days ago #177024 by avirgolino
Hi,

I am not able to change html features in a copy of the fruity template in the theme editor (for example: color of asterisk, margin of the header, etc.).
Limesurvey version: 3.15.5

I was able to do this in a previous version of limesurvey.

Can you explain me why?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
6 months 6 days ago - 6 months 6 days ago #177027 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Change features in html
It may be a caching problem. Try setting debug to 1 in /application/config/config.php or resetting the assets cache.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 6 days ago by tpartner.

More
6 months 6 days ago #177028 by avirgolino
Replied by avirgolino on topic Change features in html
Hi, It did not work.

I have 2 questions:

1) First, I used to being able to see where I could change the attributes, as I show in the attachment. Now, I do not have permissions or the html code is different and I don't know where I can do the changes. For example, where can I see the html code to change the color of the asterisk in mandatory questions?

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

2) Where I know where to change the attributes in the css files, in spite having cleaning the cache, the changes are not reflected in the layout

Thank you,
Attachments:

More
6 months 6 days ago #177031 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Change features in html
You don't show the same place with after/before …

Else
Click on the little arrow … see the magic of css

But for asterisk : better to manipulate directly the HTML theme github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/18...ext_content.twig#L25

And here : look at getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/ and to fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Attachments:

More
6 months 6 days ago #177033 by avirgolino
Replied by avirgolino on topic Change features in html
But I need to change the sunset orange css template and my custom.css file is empty. Where can I change, for example, the colors of the sunset orange css template? I used to change it in the files and I cannot find it. Before I used to see it as I show you in the previous attachment. And now I don't know where the css files are. Can you help me?

More
6 months 6 days ago #177035 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Change features in html
As it is loaded last, any styles in custom.css should overrule those in the other (non-accessible via editor) files.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!