Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Admin Password

• kpatch
  • kpatch's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #155118 by kpatch
Admin Password was created by kpatch
My installation has mysteriously forgotten its admin password. Over the last few days, I have:
- Forgot Password link never sends an email
- I have run the command "application/commands/starter.php resetpassword NEW_NAME NEW_PW" but nothing changed
- I have tried to edit the database, but, again, no success. I have included below a screenshot of phpMyAdmin

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

DrP

The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #155212 by polaborkiewicz
Replied by polaborkiewicz on topic Admin Password
I have the same problem...
Today there was an automatic renewal of my subscription, and all of a sudden I can't log in to my survey admin panel (I didn't change ANYTHING in the way I log in, I didn't change anything in the settings of my account). At the same time, I'm able to login to the limesurvey website, so most probably there is something wrong with your system... This is EXTREMELY annoying - I lead a couple of paid studies that I'm responsible for, and now I can't access the research responses and data.

I'm really considering moving to Survey Monkey...

When I was trying to log in today, I received the message that the password is wrong. I tried once more a second ago, and I received the following message:

Bad Request

The CSRF token could not be verified.

The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax. Please do not repeat the request without modifications.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by polaborkiewicz.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 9 months ago #155240 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Admin Password
@polarborkiewicz: If you are using the Limesurvey Professional Services, then get in touch with them directly via "Contact us" on this website.
Here in the forum we can't really give support to issues that refer directly to services of the Limesurvey GmbH, because most of us don't have any access to their servers or any knowledge about their setup.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose