Internal Server Error CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[2

More
1 year 2 months ago #154222 by jespar
jespar created the topic: Internal Server Error CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[2
Hi I'm trying to Generate tokens and I'm getting the above error. We had another survey just about a month ago that I did the same thing and had not problem importing the data and generating the tokens.

Does anyone know what I need to do?

Julie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #154368 by LouisGac
LouisGac replied the topic: Internal Server Error CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[2
Hi, what is your LimeSurvey build?

More
1 year 2 months ago #154433 by jespar
jespar replied the topic: Internal Server Error CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[2
LimeSurvey Version 2.00+ Build 131009 I'm not the person who handles the server stuff but if that is it then I will do whatever I need to get this fixed. I really need to send this class evaluation out!

More
1 year 2 months ago #154434 by LouisGac
LouisGac replied the topic: Internal Server Error CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[2
well that's a 4 years old version of LimeSurvey... it's going to be hard to help you.
could you please copy/paste the complete error message?

More
1 year 2 months ago #154435 by jespar
jespar replied the topic: Internal Server Error CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[2
Ugh... well if I have to get our people to do something on the back end I'm probably screwed. The students will graduate. If you can give me anyway around this I would appreciate it. If necessary I will just send them a link but I would like to use the system to send reminders.

Here is the entire message. Thanks again - Julie

Internal Server Error
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'token' at row 1

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.
2017-05-05 07:54:47

More
1 year 2 months ago #154439 by jespar
I would still like to know what is happening with the error. I however got around it by manually putting in tokens. Then I was able to send the emails. We are going to upgrade to the current version/build after we collect this data.

Julie

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!