Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Missing Limesurvey Features in the Version 2.63.1+170305

• Manal35
  • Manal35's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #149360 by Manal35
Hi. The following are missing with the new updates which are available in the old version:

1. The Standard Deviation and Arithmetic Mean are not available anymore if using the expert mode in generating statistical report of survey.
2. The response rate is not available anymore in the survey list view which is very important to easily track if you already meet the viable response rate of your survey. The response rate is used as an indicator if reminders need to be sent again if the response rate is still low.
Where to find the updates for this?
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #149370 by jelo

Manal35 wrote: Hi. The following are missing with the new updates which are available in the old version:

What do you mean by old version? The LTS version? When just reading your post it sounds like a small update but the screenshot looks like the 2.6.X. LTS (former known as 2.06+ LTS).

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • Manal35
  • Manal35's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #149420 by Manal35
Hi. The first file that I uploaded was from the LimeSurveyVersion 2.06+ Build 150731 (with response rate)

The new file I will upload is from Limesurvey Version 2.63.1+170305 which (response rate is not anymore available in the survey list)

Is there anyway to return back the response rate in the Limesurvey Version 2.63.1+170305?

Thanks in advance.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #149421 by DenisChenu
I think Manal35 use 2.06 (aka 2.6.X) version before, and update to the las 2.63.1 version, and then he don't have this feature.

@Manal35 : www.limesurvey.org/community-services/feature-requests

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 weeks ago #149531 by LouisGac

Manal35 wrote: Hi. The following are missing with the new updates which are available in the old version:

1. The Standard Deviation and Arithmetic Mean are not available anymore if using the expert mode in generating the statistical report of the survey.

I worked on it, and I remember well that I did the standard deviation and arithmetic mean, it has been hard to move to the new table. I suggest you try again, with a survey that shows those stats on 2.6.x If you confirm that they don't show it on 2.5x, then submit a bug report (they recently changed the post request for options if I remember well, so if you confirm the bug, I bet it will be very easy to fix)

Manal35 wrote: 2. The response rate is not available anymore in the survey list view which is very important to easily track if you already meet the viable response rate of your survey. The response rate is used as an indicator if reminders need to be sent again if the response rate is still low.

Where to find the updates for this?

It should be pretty easy to put back the response rate. Nobody complained about it until now, so we just didn't notice it. Please, submit a bug report, it will be done as soon as possible.

Thank you for reporting.
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #149533 by jelo

LouisGac wrote: [ I suggest you try again, with a survey that shows those stats on 2.6.x If you confirm that they don't show it on 2.5x, then submit a bug report (they recently changed the post request for options if I remember well, so if you confirm the bug, I bet it will be very easy to fix)

He should try it on the LTS 2.6.X? 2.6.X is the LTS (former 2.06) and confirm it on the 2.5X (which is no longer named that way either). Sorry for being pushing about that, but that extra amount of time figuring out what version is meant is adding up here in the forum. Branches might be called different on GITHUB but that won't ease the confusion here in the forum.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 weeks ago #149537 by LouisGac
I agree so much with you....

1. Find a survey which shows Deviation and Arithmetic in the lts version
2. Export the survey to the new version, and check if it really doesn't show Deviation and Arithmetic
3. If it doesn't work: submit a bug report with the LSA archive
4. Save the world.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose