Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Problems accessing surveys from mobile devices

• iasneaj
  • iasneaj's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #146959 by iasneaj
Hello,

I have published a survey in our Limesurvey environment to test the design of a survey in mobile devices. When we use a mobile device, after a long time of loading the page, we only see the survey with questions and answers in plain text with no styles loaded (colors, fonts and size aplied from the css) or javascript loaded. However if we use a pc the survey load faster and everything looks good (css and javascript was loaded).

Could it be that we have a problem in our limesurvey config or with the infrastructure?

Any suggestions?

The limesurvey version deployed in our environment is 2.05+ build 150310 with the following components:
Web server: IIS 8.5 with PHP 5.6.7
DB: SQL Server 2012

Kind regards
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by iasneaj.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 2 months ago #147014 by holch
Do you have a link to test? When I ran surveys on older versions for tests with mobile devices I actually had no such problems.

However, you are running an old version of Limesurvey, you should at least update to the latest 2.06 version (which is now called 2.6, if I recall right). You could also have a look at the newest 2.5x version, but this includes a significant change in the template and interface structure (the template structure will receive a significant change again in the next big release for optimization reasons).

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose