Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Login Page Multiple Username and Password Fields

• plethora4954
  • plethora4954's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #144725 by plethora4954
The admin login has multiple username and password fields. I can login by just filling out the last set but would like to get rid of the other copies. Screenshot attached.
The topic has been locked.
  • Joffm
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 4 months ago #144728 by Joffm
Hi, plethora4954,
it is your admin page .

This seems to be very strange because nobody before encountered this issue.
Please tell us more about your configuration.
Like:
LS Version
Browser
Database & DB-Version
Operating System (Server)
PHP Version

Best regards
Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
More
7 years 3 months ago #145884 by Jamerin_91293
Replied by Jamerin_91293 on topic Login Page Multiple Username and Password Fields
I had the same issue.
It's caused by multiple instances of the AuthDB plugin being active (you can check it by going to the Plugin Manager under Configuration, there you should see multiple active instances of the "LimeSurvey internal database" plugin)
The problem is, you cannot simply deactivate these plugins as they are "core plugins".
If you are using a MySQL DB: To solve this issue, open your LimeSurvey database in PHPmyAdmin or any other tool, find the "lime_plugins"-table and manually deactivate the surplus "Authdb"-plugins by setting the "active"-field to "0" - make sure to leave ONE Authdb-Plugin active!
  • DenisChenu
  • Away
More
7 years 3 months ago #145914 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Login Page Multiple Username and Password Fields

kohsiek wrote: I had the same issue.
It's caused by multiple instances of the AuthDB plugin being active (you can check it by going to the Plugin Manager under Configuration, there you should see multiple active instances of the "LimeSurvey internal database" plugin)
The problem is, you cannot simply deactivate these plugins as they are "core plugins".
If you are using a MySQL DB: To solve this issue, open your LimeSurvey database in PHPmyAdmin or any other tool, find the "lime_plugins"-table and manually deactivate the surplus "Authdb"-plugins by setting the "active"-field to "0" - make sure to leave ONE Authdb-Plugin active!

Hi,

But : how to have multiple instances of the AuthDB plugin active ? Do you have a way to reproduce the issue ?

And , LS core must disable multiple SAME plugin activated : there must have a test somewhere and a fix when use if there a way to have it previously ....

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose