Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Radios & Checkboxes Misaligned

• BBCMResearch
  • BBCMResearch's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #135168 by BBCMResearch
Radios & Checkboxes Misaligned was created by BBCMResearch
Hello,

I'd almost finished building a survey last week, came in this morning and noticed there was a security update available. So I had IT update our server, and I'm now running Version 2.50+ Build 160425 in Google Chrome. Whenever I test my survey though, the radios and checkboxes are completely misaligned.

In arrays, all the radios for a row are now jumbled around in the first column, which seems to overlap with the adjoining subquestion column.
In a List (radio) question, a similar problem occurs, with radios being aligned to the far left of the page.

No idea what's going on, and am definitely not tech/coding savy enough to figure out on my own. Please let me know if there's a fix available so I can forward it to our IT department.

Thanks.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 10 months ago #135186 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Radios & Checkboxes Misaligned
Hi,

You use a adapted template ?
If not : bug report

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • BBCMResearch
  • BBCMResearch's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #135212 by BBCMResearch
Replied by BBCMResearch on topic Radios & Checkboxes Misaligned
Hi Denis,

Since I'm completely new to the platform, and did not design the template my survey was using, I can't say for certain. I'm guessing that I was not. I changed the survey over to the default template and now it works just fine, however I'd prefer to use my company template/color scheme if at all possible.

Is this something worth noting in a bug report?
  • holch
More
7 years 10 months ago #135224 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Radios & Checkboxes Misaligned
There is no support for custom templates, so it doesn't make sense to write a bug report, if everything works fine with the standard templates shipped with Limesurvey.

You should talk to the person that did the custom template to adapt it to the new version of LS.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose