Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Validation and time constraint loop

• max12
  • max12's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #134887 by max12
Hi there, I am doing an experiment, where subjects have to solve a few quiz questions. They can only proceed with the experiment, if they solve the questions correctly. Otherwise the validation sends them back to the same page. However, the time they have for giving an answer is restricted (otherwise they could simply google). Once their time is up, the quiz is over and I want to send them to another part of the study. However, the problem is now that they are cought in a loop, if they do not get the right answer within the time limit. Becasue their answer was wrong the validation sends them back to the same screen. But their time is up for solving the task on this screen. Therefore they cannot continue and are simply stuck.

Does anyone know how I could send them to a different page, if their time is up and they did not get the correct answer? That would be great! Max
The topic has been locked.
  • max12
  • max12's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #134973 by max12
Replied by max12 on topic Validation and time constraint loop
Oh, this was simple: You need to select "deactivate" for the answer field in the time option, that`s it. From there you can define normal conditions to send subjects to the next stage.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose