Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Survey Tests Results in Curious Error

• CitrusSurvey
  • CitrusSurvey's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #134769 by CitrusSurvey
Survey Tests Results in Curious Error was created by CitrusSurvey
Hello,
Gave up wrestling with PHP configuration issues with native Bitnami installs and have instead installed Bitnami instances on both my cloudserver account and on my MacBook Pro. Both of these appear to run flawlessly after I gain access as LimeSurvey admin.

I've created a draft survey of 14 questions with a mix of question types, but when I execute TEST SURVEY on either instance, I get the following:

Internal Server Error
SurveyController cannot find the requested view "/survey/questions/questions/multiplechoice/columns/column_header".
An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

I've searched online manual but can find nothing regarding this view-related error.

Hoping someone can point me to a resource to help me troubleshoot this issue, as I'm anxious to deploy my first survey, but keep hitting what I'm hoping are just NOOB speed bumps.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 10 months ago #134797 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Survey Tests Results in Curious Error
Hi,

Limesurvey buildnumber please.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • CitrusSurvey
  • CitrusSurvey's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #134874 by CitrusSurvey
Replied by CitrusSurvey on topic Survey Tests Results in Curious Error
Denis,

Thanks for your reply.

The LimeSurvey build used in the Bitnami instances I'm using is 160405.

In the meantime, I think the errors I was getting may have to do with missing/incorrect answers for survey questions. If I run survey or group tests without having first tested individual survey questions - a problematic question - especially if its the first survey question - can cause the type of error I encountered.

By the way, is it possible for me to edit a forum topic after I've posted it? In looking back at my post I realized I had a typo I'd like to correct.

Best regards,

CS

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose