Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Summary Page

• gstlouis
  • gstlouis's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #129733 by gstlouis
Summary Page was created by gstlouis
I have a question group that is a multiple choice and falls into multi numeric choices after. I have a question Summary that shows the items selected from my multi numeric questions.

When I click on next to reach the submit page, there is nothing in the summary. I click back and the items are chosen and the previous page all the items are in the summary, I click next back to the final submit page and I do not have my items summary.

I looked in the database and on that taken the items aren't getting entered in the last summary entry of the table like my other question groups.

Any reason why this would have broken down?

This question group was multiple choice that I did change to multiple numeric. Could that have broken something down?
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 3 months ago #129734 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Summary Page
What do you mean with "question summary"? Did you use Expression Manager to show what was chosen? Then most probably the switch in question type broke things. Have a look in the admin for this question summary. It most probably will show that the expressions used have a problem (because you are referencing a question that actually doesn't exist anymore or that needs to be referenced differently.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: gstlouis
  • gstlouis
  • gstlouis's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #129742 by gstlouis
Replied by gstlouis on topic Summary Page
I see no errors. I used expression manager and I can see the items being selected in the question, and when I click on next there is an entry in the db 'request summary', then I click on submit there a second entry at the end of the table 'summary' and my items don't get printed there like the other questions do

I need to find out why and if it is a referencing problem how can I fix it?
  • holch
More
8 years 3 months ago #129794 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Summary Page
Hmm, I am not quite sure if I really understood what you are trying to do.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose