Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build

More
8 years 3 months ago #129175 by brady
Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build was created by brady
Hi,

Just used comfort update to 2.5RC4 Build and getting the following error.

An non-recoverable error happened during the update. Error details:
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'SessionName' for key 'PRIMARY'

Is there any recovering from this. All is still running but it is impossible to enter admin. Is there an entry in one of the tables I should be looking at to correct the duplicate. I do notice there is activity in ls_settings_global.

Regards,
Brad.
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 3 months ago #129176 by brady
Replied by brady on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
I am stuck in a loop at the address
index.php/admin/databaseupdate/sa/db
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 3 months ago #129178 by LouisGac
Replied by LouisGac on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
Hi Brady, this is strange because many people updated to RC4 without encountering problems. Could you tell us a little more about the context ? While I'm looking to the update code, you can yet delete the entry "SessionName" in the table prefix_settings-global, it should resolve the problem.
More
8 years 3 months ago #129183 by brady
Replied by brady on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
Thank you LoisGac greatly appreciate the response.

We are running CentOS 7 with cPanel. The upgrade appeared to work just fine. After about 4 hours of building a survey the Database Update just suddenly appeared. I clicked update and then the error. I have already experimented by deleting the entry in the table however only to find that a new one has taken its place.

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'printanswers'

If I then cilck on continue after resolving I then revert back to the previous error.

Regards,
Brad.
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #129193 by artol
Replied by artol on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
I have similar symptoms. I was updating from 2.05RC2 to newest. I am running Centos 6. If it matters, I recently updated from newest 1.x to 2.05RC2 using comfort update.

I set debug=1 in config and get:
PHP warning
require(/srv/misc/limesurvey/styles/blobblueish/package/package.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I do not know where this blobblueish is from, but I changed its name andd did ln -s /srv/misc/limesurvey/styles/Bay_of_Many blobblueish

After this all worked. Is it possible that I had old theme that ws not correctly converted to new lime and this broke everything?
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by artol. Reason: Added info.
More
8 years 2 months ago #129805 by spycomb
Replied by spycomb on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
i solved this problem, you can try change the table 'lime_settings_global' records with col ''stg_name' value 'admintheme' and change the 'stg_value' to another style like for example 'Apple_Blossom' .
Code:
  UPDATE `YOURDBNAME`.`lime_settings_global` SET `stg_value` = 'Apple_Blossom' WHERE `YOURDBNAME`.`stg_name` = 'admintheme';
More
7 years 11 months ago #133433 by chalusk8
Replied by chalusk8 on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
Hi, i have that same problem and i have to delete all the entrys in table lime_settings_global, just leave this params

DBVersion 257
SessionName 07,/"^.!3kfe-k9bbdoeSAasdasasddasdaX"|X|>;0vKF#YHagIsS0Z_{sC^X3D-T|/RV,oq;g=a
sitename LimeSurvey
siteadminname Administrator
siteadminemail email@domain.com
siteadminbounce email@domain.com
defaultlang en

I thinks the most import is:
DBVersion 257

Greetings
More
7 years 10 months ago #135163 by veylau
Replied by veylau on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
Hi,
I have the same problem. I'm really scared to change things in the database. I don't want to make mistakes here. What is helping for this problem?
More
7 years 1 month ago #148727 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
I'm getting a similar error while attempting to login after a manual install of 2.62.2+170203.

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'Hash'

Current database version: 260
Target database version: 261
More
7 years 1 month ago #148736 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
Since you're a ComfortUpdate customer you should be able to open a support ticket via www.limesurvey.org/support . Ensure you're logged in. You can find the ticketsystem via the profile as well.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
More
7 years 1 month ago #148745 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Comfort Update 2.5RC4 Build
Thanks. I don't use the ComfortUpdate.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose