How to fetch additional question properties by JSON Remotecontrol API

More
2 years 2 months ago #126596 by kees
kees created the topic: How to fetch additional question properties by JSON Remotecontrol API
I'm trying to find out how to fetch certain question attributes by using the JSON Remotecontrol API. I know I can use get_question_properties() and fill up the aQuestionSettings with propertynames as used for the columns in the database table (lime_)questions, like 'title', 'mandatory' , ' relevance' , etc.

But I can't find out how to fetch the additional atrributes (by Remotecontrol API) stored in the table (lime_)question_attributes, like 'use dropdown', 'hidden', etc.

Can anyone help me out??

TIA,

Kees

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #126633 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How to fetch additional question properties by JSON Remotecontrol API
Hi,

Looking at code : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/ma...rol_handle.php#L1378

Seems to return the attribute set, remind if attribute is 'default' : it's not set.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: kees

More
2 years 2 months ago #126657 by kees
kees replied the topic: How to fetch additional question properties by JSON Remotecontrol API
Hi Denis,

It works!!! Retrieving all additional attributes in a subset.

THNX,

Kees

More
3 months 1 week ago #158188 by limeAJ
limeAJ replied the topic: How to fetch additional question properties by JSON Remotecontrol API

kees wrote: It works!!! Retrieving all additional attributes in a subset.

May I ask how did you get it working?
Can you sanitize and post the get_survey_properties you used?

More
3 months 1 week ago #158212 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How to fetch additional question properties by JSON Remotecontrol API

limeAJ wrote:

kees wrote: It works!!! Retrieving all additional attributes in a subset.

May I ask how did you get it working?
Can you sanitize and post the get_survey_properties you used?

kees asking for QUESTION, not survey : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/f6...rol_handle.php#L1422 : use null for question.

For survey : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/f6...trol_handle.php#L257 get_survey_properties($sSessionKey,$iSurveyID) : get all attributes (since 2.65.2+170606 : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/commit/...17b471fdbc1a84b8ce26 )

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: limeAJ

More
3 months 1 week ago #158222 by limeAJ
limeAJ replied the topic: How to fetch additional question properties by JSON Remotecontrol API
Yeah, that was an oops that I noticed after I posted.
Kees was asking for questions, and I was looking for survey.

I got it working after upgrading to the latest LimeSurvey version.

Thank you!

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!