Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Does Limesurvey has content security policies?

• DPF-QualiQuan
  • DPF-QualiQuan's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 2 days ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #251506 by DPF-QualiQuan
Does Limesurvey has content security policies? was created by DPF-QualiQuan
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition Version 6.2.11+231007
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own Server
Survey theme/template: Bootswatch ( bootswatch )
==================
Hello LimeSurvey Community,

The problem described hereunder leads me to suspect there might be content security policies (CSP) or other restrictions in LimeSurvey that could be blocking or restricting the loading of these external resources :

I've been working on integrating the Uppy file uploader (from Transloadit) into a survey on LimeSurvey.

Initially, I faced issues with the Uppy scripts not being executed, which led to a "Uppy not defined" error in the browser console.
To tackle this, I've made adjustments to the placement of my scripts and ensured they run after the entire page is loaded.
This seemed to help, and I no longer see the "Uppy not defined" error.
However, I'm now facing a different challenge.
When trying to access Uppy's scripts and styles, I receive a 403 error in the console, indicating a forbidden request.
I've attached a screenshot for your reference.

Could you provide some guidance on whether LimeSurvey has any such policies or restrictions in place?
If so, is there a way I can whitelist or allow specific external resources like Uppy to ensure they load without issues?

I aim to provide a seamless experience for my survey participants, so any insights or advice on resolving this would be invaluable.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,    
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by DPF-QualiQuan. Reason: I clarify my previous request as I didn't received any answer after more that a month

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose