Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Error list in my limesurvey3.15.1+181017.zip, but the live demo smoothly

• rizkiheryandi
  • rizkiheryandi's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #175585 by rizkiheryandi
Hello,

I have install limesurvey3.15.1+181017.zip (i think it's the latest of stable version, right ?) in my ubuntu16.04, PHP7.1

But i got some of error / issue :

1. Quota

Quota show an error instead show the message (but the survey save the answer), but show an error instead a message, it's a big trouble right ?. By the way, i have posted about this error in this thread www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/116...-terminate-the-error

But when i try the live demo here demo.limesurvey.org (i create little survey to test the quota) but it run smoothly

2. Confirmation form resubmission

If i click back button in my mobile device or backin my desktop browser, it will show "Confirmation form resubmission", i know what it's mean in technically, but how about my client ?

But when i try in the demo again, i click the back button in my mobile device or back button in my desktop browser, it will back to "welcome survey page", it's better than show an "Confirmation form resubmission"

How the demo do that, what i should configure ? because im using the latest version right, and it should work perfectly like the demo

That's all, im waiting for angel help me :|
The topic has been locked.
  • rizkiheryandi
  • rizkiheryandi's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #175589 by rizkiheryandi
Hello !!

I have resolved my "Quota" issue after update with ComfortUpdate, i think my CU is error, but i tried it again and sucess.

Now the quota primary issue resolved, but there's another issue about my quota, but i will share it later

But, about handle the "Confirm Form Resubmission" like the demo i still don't get how to do it.

thanks !!
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 6 months ago #175602 by DenisChenu
About «get back» i think best is to deactivate «Get back» inside survey …

Here a function
Code:
function removeBack(){
  window.location.hash="nbb";
  window.location.hash="";
  window.onhashchange=function(){window.location.hash="";}
}

I use it (in 2.6lts) in $(document).ready(function(){ but it's a false good idea … need to add it only in condition (unsure on how to get condition).

Maybe with twig file : you can it when it's really needed ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose