Dev Request: folder structure and ability to set default view to list of surveys

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #155700 by ConradNg
ConradNg created the topic: Dev Request: folder structure and ability to set default view to list of surveys
Hi,

I would to like request the following ability to be developed:

1) Create folders or tags to help organize the list of surveys the development list.
2) Ability to set a default sorting order for the list of surveys.

I am noticing challenges in managing and administrating surveys as more users (survey creators) are on the system. Any advise / tips would also be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Conrad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #155706 by LouisGac
LouisGac replied the topic: Dev Request: folder structure and ability to set default view to list of surveys
Hi,

next major release of LimeSurvey is coming (LS3). It implements twig, so you can edit 100% of the frontend HTML from the template. For example, for the survey list:
github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/de...out_survey_list.twig

The tag system for the surveys has been asked many time, so it will certainly be available in LS3 too.

More
1 year 1 week ago #155780 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Dev Request: folder structure and ability to set default view to list of surveys
You can already :

1. Replace the default controller : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/ma...ig/internal.php#L184 ( i already use it to do my own start page)
2. Just update Survey Listing : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/tree/ma...ns/extendedStartPage

Then : don't need to wait for ls3.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!