Spell-check not working !!

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #155122 by Hasan88
Hasan88 created the topic: Spell-check not working !!
The old version (v1.9) of limesurvey had spell-check option in the survey creation input forms. But, I could not find the spell-check option in latest version. Also, unable to find the code-part where I can make the spell-check true :(

Could anyone help me in this issue ...

Thanks in advance !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #155123 by c_schmitz
c_schmitz replied the topic: Spell-check not working !!
I am not aware there was such a function in the old versions. Can you provide a screenshot of the old functionality?

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #155202 by holch
holch replied the topic: Spell-check not working !!
I assume that you used some kind of browser plugin or funcionallity, that might not work with the newer versions anymore. But as Carsten said, I don't think there has ever been a spell checker built into Limesurvey.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
4 months 1 week ago #155662 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Spell-check not working !!
Firefox have a spell check system included , like a lot of browser. But i think it was deactivated due to the HTML editor ?
Strangely included system work with osTicket HTML editor.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #157770 by emilyjohn
emilyjohn replied the topic: Spell-check not working !!
I think your spell-checker is deactivated ,i am sure that Firefox checker is included but about google chrome i am not sure. I don't know why your spell-checker is not working.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now