How to test if current unix timestamp is less than specified timestamp

More
3 years 1 month ago #110790 by Qsgt
Qsgt created the topic: How to test if current unix timestamp is less than specified timestamp
Hi,

I have a survey in which I need to test to see if the current time stamp is greater than a specified timestamp I am using this code
The time is {gmdate("l jS \of F Y")}  this means that the {if(time()<1414713600,'early',if(time()<1414800000,'standard','late')}rate will apply to this registration.

this registration must be completed in the next {if(time()<1414713600,time()-1414713600,if(time()<1414800000,time()-1414800000,time()-1419638400)}secounds in order to still be eleagable for this rate

How ever I keep getting unsupported syntax erors. Does anyone know why?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #110795 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How to test if current unix timestamp is less than specified timestamp
Can you show the Expression Manager screen please ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 1 month ago #110801 by Qsgt
Qsgt replied the topic: How to test if current unix timestamp is less than specified timestamp
Please see the attached screenshot of the screen showing the syntax errors. I am wanting to put the code into the welcome screen on the survey. Hovering over the errors returns : unsupported syntax errors

Thanks for the help,
qsgt
Attachments:

More
3 years 1 month ago #110802 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How to test if current unix timestamp is less than specified timestamp

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qsgt

More
3 years 1 month ago #110861 by Qsgt
Qsgt replied the topic: How to test if current unix timestamp is less than specified timestamp
Thanks a lot it works perfectly now!

qsgt

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now