Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance

More
3 years 8 months ago #105734 by maxersloan
maxersloan created the topic: Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance
I have a ranking question that is set to mandatory but even if I rank every single option, when I click "Next" it tells me that I have not answered the question properly and it resets my rankings to the left side. I tried turning mandatory off and setting "minimum answers" to 1 but the problem persists.

Has anyone had this problem before? Does anyone know of a potential cause and/or solution? Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #105743 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance
LimeSurvey version?

Can you attach a sample survey?

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
3 years 8 months ago #105762 by maxersloan
maxersloan replied the topic: Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance
v2.0 here is the group
Attachments:

More
3 years 8 months ago #105764 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance
I cannot reproduce the problem with 2.0 - build 131206 (the latest version), using the default template.

Please update to that build and retest with the default template.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!