Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Hidding a matrix question so that further questions can still gather information

• Finn Marten
  • Finn Marten's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 4 days ago #257063 by Finn Marten
Hello,I am encountering an issue while setting up a conjoint experiment. I have successfully defined and randomized the information required to present different scenarios in a matrix question. However, although my code effectively draws information for presenting scenarios from this table-like matrix question in subsequent queries, I wish to conceal the table from my participants.Utilizing the "hide this question" option doesn't seem to work. It appears that, in doing so, the scenarios in follow-up questions cannot extract the necessary information (or so I suspect, considering my beginner status). Following extensive research on how to hide LimeSurvey objects and questions through HTML and CSS classes, I'm hopeful that someone in the community can guide me in the right direction.Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am utilizing the free version of LimeSurvey without any plugins or special templates.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Joffm
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 months 3 days ago #257069 by Joffm
Hi,
how can we help without knowing what exactly you do?
So pleased send the lss export.

Meaning of Free version?
Community edition (which)?
Or
Limesurvey hosted free plan?

Joffm 

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless

• tpartner
More
2 months 3 days ago #257078 by tpartner

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Finn Marten

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose