Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Error when opening condition designer (array_merge(): Argument #2 must be array)

• vamoros
  • vamoros's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #250791 by vamoros
Hello everyone,
I am writing because, when I try to open the condition designer in a survey (in the website version), the following error appears. In other surveys it does not appear and I can use the condition designer properly. Please, I would like to receive some help. Thank you.500: Error interno del servidorarray_merge(): Argument #2 must be of type array, null givenOcurrió un error interno cuando el servidor web procesaba su solicitud.Por favor contacte a Administrator para reportar este problema.

Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #250797 by holch
You didn't answer the basic questions at the beginning of each new post on the forum:

Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)

So what version of LS are we talking about? And where is it hosted? On your own server? By LImesurvey GmbH?

As I understand, this only happens with a specific survey and is not a general problem? What does the integrity check say? So what happens if you copy the survey in question?

There must be something in the survey that causes this error.

In general I recommend not to use the condition designer but rather write your own conditions via Experession Manager/Script, it still needs to work as long as it is a feature of Limesurvey. As outdated the approach via condition designer might be.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• DenisChenu
More
6 months 1 week ago #251304 by DenisChenu
Debug is set ?

PHP8.X ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose