Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Slider description repeats itself on mobile view

• _zoszu_
  • _zoszu_'s Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 4 days ago #250620 by _zoszu_
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: [Version 5.6.26]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: As far as I know UHH (Hamburg University) is hosting
Survey theme/template: Inherit [studierende] - as far as I know provied by my university. I also tried studierende
==================Dear community. I received much help in this forum. But now I have a question where I seems not be able to find any existing threat. I've asked.Just a few. I've activated the slider option for the multiple numerical input. I worked on fine on the desktop but when I previewed the survey on the mobile phone it shows the second answer option double. I tried to change a lot of the options, but nothing seems to work and I have no clue what to change. I also tried putting the "|" after rechts aswell, but it didn't help. Just in case is relevant, as far as I know my university blocked us from using CSS classes. If any of you has an idea how to delete the second answer, I would be really thankful.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 months 4 days ago #250627 by tpartner
That is a problem with the survey theme. You will need to contact someone with access to editing the theme.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose