Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Reference the screenshots of two videos in previours random groups in a question

• CoraZHAO
  • CoraZHAO's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #208059 by CoraZHAO
Hi,

Is that possible to reference two screenshots of previous shown videos in a question?(V3.24.6)

I have 8 random question groups, each of them contains a video and several questions related to it.

The structure of the survey contains four steps,
Step1, Randomly show 2 question groups(two videos) out of 8.

Step2, Secondly, a mandatory question group to let people choose from one of the shown two videos.

Step3, randomly show another 2 question groups(another two videos) out of the rest 6 groups.

Step4, another mandatory question group to let people choose from one of the shown two videos in step 3.

I've already formulated this structure with the approach in this topic from Joffm. Thanks holch and Joffm for the help again!
forums.limesurvey.org/forum/design-issue...est-6-v3-23-3#207416

The goal is, in step 2 the mandatory question, show 2 screenshots of previous 2 random selected videos. So that people can recall their memory of the shown videos and give more reliable answers.
e.g. Video 7and video 2 are randomly selected and shown to the respondent. after the two videos, He/she will see the two images in order and side by side :

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I understand quote screenshots could be complicated so I manually made 8 screenshots for 8 videos. Maybe I can put those images in each random question groups, and hide those images, and then quote images instead of video screenshots?

This message contains confidential information

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Best regards,
Yuwen
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose