Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Counter-balancement AND skip question if "no"

• AnneLaure1
  • AnneLaure1's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #178394 by AnneLaure1
Hello,

Is it possible to write two conditional filter equations for a questionnaire?
I would like to be able to go directly from a consent (1st question) "no" at the end of the questionnaire AND also for the answer "yes", to propose a counterbalancing of questions for the rest... but for the moment, it is stuck, I can't apply the 2 conditions....
Thank you!!!

Anne-Laure
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #178397 by KompetenzZ
Replied by KompetenzZ on topic Counter-balancement AND skip question if "no"
Hi,

if I understood you correctly, you want to display all questions only if the consent question is answerd to yes. I made you a test survey (see lss file): If the consent question is answerd to no, the rest of the survey is not displayed. You can do it with question relevance equation or question group relevance equations. Conditions would also be an option.

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...6945.lss
File Size:24 KB

Cheers kompetenzz
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by KompetenzZ.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 4 months ago #178400 by holch
Please do not double post! I have spent time answering here www.limesurvey.org/forum/installation-a-...estions-if-answer-no just to see now in this sub forum, that you already received answers from KompetenzZ. This is a total waste of our time. Pick one forum and stick with it. If you have the feeling that you posted in the wrong forum, then at least let us know in the other post and link to this one. I will lock the other one.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose