Using expression manager to get the question text of a multiple choice question

More
1 month 2 days ago #158743 by rhuang
rhuang created the topic: Using expression manager to get the question text of a multiple choice question
If my multiple choice question code is Q1, it seems I am unable to do {Q1.question} to get the question text.

I have a question like this:

Please select any of following options that apply:
[] option 1
[] option 2
[] option 3

I want to be able to retrieve this "Please select any of following options that apply:". Is there any work around for me to do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 days ago #158747 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Using expression manager to get the question text of a multiple choice question
There are no solution using LimeSurvey currently.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
1 month 2 days ago #158752 by Joffm
Joffm replied the topic: Using expression manager to get the question text of a multiple choice question
Hello rhuang,

can you explain your idea a bit more clearly.
At the moment I just see, that YOU entered the question text when creating the survey; so you know it. Why to retrieve it later? Even if the text contains tayloring variables.

Joffm

More
1 month 2 days ago #158754 by rhuang
rhuang replied the topic: Using expression manager to get the question text of a multiple choice question
In the "Completion" page, I wanted to add a summary of all the user's responses. It would be nice to not have to repeat the question twice in 2 places.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now