Slider bar fun :D -> Slider initial value (slider_default)

More
4 months 1 day ago #157463 by TheBigQ
TheBigQ created the topic: Slider bar fun :D -> Slider initial value (slider_default)
Please help me :blink:

Trying to create a Question within multiple numerical input that has a slide bar.. but here comes the catch:

I want that the default value of the slider bar is based on the previously answered slider bar.

So if for example the person set the first questions slider bar to 40 (out of 100) the second questions slider

bar should show 40 as a default value.

Maybe its somehow possible within the advanced settings at Slider initial value (slider_default)..

Anybody have a clue? :) :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 day ago #157466 by Joffm
Joffm replied the topic: Slider bar fun :D -> Slider initial value (slider_default)
Hi, The BigQ,
have a look at this workaround in the manual.
https://manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Manipulating_a_survey_at_runtime_using_Javascript#Van_Westendorp_Pricing_Sliders

Maybe it's useful.

Best regards
Joffm

More
4 months 1 day ago #157474 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Slider bar fun :D -> Slider initial value (slider_default)
Or use Expression in default value ? Only if value is set with answer before the slider.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!