Missing toolbox in question creation

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #157007 by confused_limesurvey_user
confused_limesurvey_user created the topic: Missing toolbox in question creation
I'm trying to insert an image into my question prompt, and I've watched this video for help.

However, the toolbox in the video does not appear when I edit the question text, as you can see in the attached image.

Is the toolbox missing because of my version of Lime Survey (I have Version 2.65.0, so I find that hard to believe, since the video is of 2.50)? How do I get the toolbox to show, and if not that, then is there a way I can still get the image inserted into the text of the question, even if I cannot get the toolbox?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #157009 by Joffm
Joffm replied the topic: Missing toolbox in question creation
You can change this in
"Configuration / Global Settings / General / Standard HTML Editor"

Seeing your attachment I assume now it is set to HTML source.
So you just enter the HTML code to insert your video.

Or you change to "embedded" and have the full editor features available.

So afterwards you may change your username.

Best regards
Joffm
The following user(s) said Thank You: confused_limesurvey_user

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #157012 by confused_limesurvey_user
confused_limesurvey_user replied the topic: Missing toolbox in question creation
Thanks for the quick response! Unfortunately, my Configurations tab only has the option "Template editor" as a clickable option. Settings is there, but I can't select it.

But I'll try the HTML code, hopefully that will work. And yes, maybe then I can change my username.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #157013 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Missing toolbox in question creation
Click on your username at the top-right, then click "Your account", then select "Inline HTML editor".

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Attachments:

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!