Use of fields as filter in Partecipants and Answers

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #156318 by robertofranchi
robertofranchi created the topic: Use of fields as filter in Partecipants and Answers
Hi,
in Version 2.64.7+170404 I can use the text fields above the column as filter in partecipants and answers table.
When I Installed version 2.65.3+170607 and Version 2.67.1+170626 errors appear...

Before I thought that the problem was in installation of new version (windows environment), but after some trial I have found that:
- in version 2.65.3+170607 and Version 2.67.1+170626 a error appear only (see joint file) when I have more the 45 attributes (last must be attribute_45)... If I have 46 attributes (or more) the filter in Partecipants and Answers doesn't work and the attached page error appear...
- If I delete the attributes and arrive just to "45 attributes" the search form come back to work usually, as in previous version

I thinks that some component (js) may be changed between the version (in Version 2.64.7+170404 I'm using 48 attribute and search fields work)

Now, I've more surveys running...using more 45 attributes.

Someone have some suggestion to increment the number of attribute managed?

Thanks a lot
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #156328 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Use of fields as filter in Partecipants and Answers
Please file a bug report.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!