How to show the question description before showing the question

More
5 months 16 hours ago #156025 by bryan_leuven_research
bryan_leuven_research created the topic: How to show the question description before showing the question
When updating to the new version of limesurvey, we lost an important part of the formating of our survey

First a description of the questions was shown and then the question was shown

See Details below..
How can this be done in the new limesurvey ?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 14 hours ago #156028 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How to show the question description before showing the question
I think it's the 'welcome page' , no ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
5 months 14 hours ago #156031 by webdeveloper
webdeveloper replied the topic: How to show the question description before showing the question
NO,Its not a welcome Page.

This issue arises when we created a group for questions. Suppose if we created a one group named "Group1" and added the description to this.We want now the description for the group is shown at single page and the questions associated with this is shown individually on a page.

More
5 months 51 minutes ago #156039 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How to show the question description before showing the question
I think this was updated since 1.92. Since 1.92 : limesurvey don't show a dedicated page for Group description.

You can use a Tex display question (and report bug if you want, but a lot of year ago now …)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!