Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

getting error messages when testing first survey

• izzi81
  • izzi81's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #140962 by izzi81
Hi everyone, I've just installed limesurvey (using softaculous) to use on my website. I've made a first, very short, test survey just to see how I make up questions and what the end result looks like. That all worked fine, the problem occurred when I went to test my survey as if I was taking it. I get the welcome page OK, but when I click 'next' I go nowhere but get the following messages:
Notice: Undefined index: in /home/acadian5/public_html/www.hysterready.com/survey/application/helpers/expressions/em_manager_helper.php on line 6051

Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in /home/acadian5/public_html/www.hysterready.com/survey/application/helpers/expressions/em_manager_helper.php on line 5199

I'm not sure what's causing this as I did an automatic install and just made up 2 simple questions! I've done one comfortupdate as it prompted me to do so when I first logged in, and am running Version 2.50+160823

If anyone can suggest how to get rid of these messages and get the survey to work I'd be grateful!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 6 months ago #140982 by tpartner
Can you attach an exported .lss file of the test survey?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • izzi81
  • izzi81's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #140991 by izzi81
Hi, I was all set to export the .lss but I just tried the survey again and it now seems to be working! I've tested it in Chrome and Firefox and it is currently working in both, so I've no idea where those errors came from previously. It's a mystery, but it's working now so I guess I'll just be happy! Thanks for the offer of help :)

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose