Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Multiple Numeric Input Slider Changes to Text Box Input in Survey (LimeService)

• cchapman
  • cchapman's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #140065 by cchapman
I have several 'multiple numeric input' questions that are in slider format. The questions appear correct when previewing the question by itself (image 1), but change to a manual numeric input box when previewing the question group and when previewing the full survey (image 2).

This issue is coming up when I am using LimeService (the only way I am experienced in making the survey accessible, right now). The issue is not present when I export the survey from LimeService (LimeQuery) and import to the Bitnami LimeSurvey stack, but is still present if I export from Bitnami stack back into LimeService. So my issue appears to be related to LimeService.

Any suggestions on resolving the issue with LimeService, or on alternative ways to launch/host the survey based on the Bitnami stack are very much appreciated.

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 8 months ago #140069 by tpartner
This is a LimeSurvey forum. Please contact LimeService support direct.

www.limeservice.com/en/support?action=nb_helpdesk

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • cchapman
  • cchapman's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #140070 by cchapman
I apologize if the post was not relevant to the community. Being new to LimeSurvey, I was uncertain whether the issue was indeed particular to the LimeService implementation or a general design issue that I created.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose