Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Template files loading from /tmp instead of /templates

• DaveX64
  • DaveX64's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #135372 by DaveX64
Hello LimeSurvey People,

I'm using version limesurvey250plus-build160428. I've made a copy of the Default template under a new name...I just want to change some colours, etc. I make the changes to the css files in the new Upload/Templates/MyTemplate folder, but when I test survey and I View-->Page Source, the files are loading from:

/tmp/assets/5132cfa2/css/template.css

...rather than my proper template folder. If I manually copy my changed file to the /tmp folder version, it works. If I delete all the files in the /tmp folder to try and force it to refresh from my actual template folder, it causes an error.

How can I turn off this behaviour and make it always go to my proper Upload/Templates/MyTemplate folder instead?...at least during development? Or at least force the /tmp folder to refresh from the actual template?

Regards,

Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: PSSPLPHP
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 10 months ago #135381 by tpartner
Removing all of the files in /tmp should not cause a crash, it should cause everything to be reloaded.

If you want to load directly from the template on every page refresh, set debug to 1 in application/config/config.php.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PSSPLPHP
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose