Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Sorting of questions in the limesurvey view

More
7 years 10 months ago #135169 by HIV7
Hello Experts,

I got a question concerning the view of the questions within the limesurves admin interface. In detail when I click and select "List Questions" then the questions of my survey are listed, but in an order that is very chaotic. Is that a bug or is somewhere a marker indicating the column the questions are sorted along? I added a screenshot to show what I mean!

My LimeSurvey Version is: Version 2.50+ Build 160425

Would be great if somebody can help me to get an appropriate order within my questions of the survey.

Kr,
HIV77
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 10 months ago #135178 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Sorting of questions in the limesurvey view
By default : Question order must be the same than "Survey order" , then group order/question order : if not (it's seems not here) : make a bug report
It can be interesting to have a way to ordering by another part (question code is a good idea) : Feature request

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • holch
More
7 years 10 months ago #135227 by holch
There should be a bug report by me about this already, if I remember right.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
7 years 10 months ago #135231 by HIV7
Hi Holch,

I also made a bug entry today: " bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=11042 " can you link them if there a duplicate one?

Kr,
HIV77

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose